PDA

View Full Version : The Rotunda...

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 02:14 AM
This might be a little off topic and un football related, but has anyone watched a game from up there?? I have been up there for 4 games. If there is one thing that pisses me off, it is the clowns that stand up there each game and smoke weed. I have stood there for the last 2 years for the games i have been to, and the exact same people are always there smoking and not even watching the game because they are too drunk. This is the reason why our stadium is a joke and we have no crowd noise. Okay, done venting, move along.

flippy
12-07-2008, 05:26 AM
The low level seat are a wine and cheese crowd.

A lot of people at the games are there for a social outing and aren't true die hards.

TD386Steel
12-07-2008, 06:15 AM
I've never been to a game, but I have seen what your talking about. It is very annoying when the camera pans through the stadium of crazed steeler fans to see a couple of jackass's sitting on the butts with their hands crossed half a sleep. :HeadBanger

RuthlessBurgher
12-07-2008, 08:37 AM
I sit in the upper deck north end zone bleacher seats. No wine, cheese, or weed up there, and we can get pretty wild. There are times when you feel the actual stadium moving like the good ol' days back in TRS.

flippy
12-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I sit in the upper deck north end zone bleacher seats. No wine, cheese, or weed up there, and we can get pretty wild. There are times when you feel the actual stadium moving like the good ol' days back in TRS.

Sometimes I wish we could go back to TRS. It had it's plusses.

Steeler Shades
12-07-2008, 10:32 AM
I sit with the "wine and cheese" group, but in order to prove we are good fans we often hire the pot smokers to cheer for us so that we don't mess up our designer Steeler garb.

Seriously, I sit in one of the lower sections and the people around me go nuts for most of the games. Not like TRS, but when the opposing team is trying to call offensive signals the noise level is very high. Most of the people in the section do sit down between plays though. I guess by some standards that means they are not REALLY into the game. 8)

frankthetank1
12-07-2008, 11:03 AM
trs was the best stadium to watch a football game that i have ever been too. it was also the worst stadium to watch a baseball game. i love sitting down low but i hate it how so many people sit down for most of the game. i like standing for a good part of the game and screaming my head off. the pats game last week was so cool, no one sat down the entire game. of course it was due to the fact all the seats were soaked, but it was nice not being told to sit down or having to worry about blocking other peoples view