PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all! ... Here's a vid!

NKySteeler
12-06-2008, 08:59 PM
This was taken from another board, but I'm sure you all will enjoy it! It's worth the time to watch it all!

[youtube:tyxfhh9n]SAdPmvltWU0&hl[/youtube:tyxfhh9n]

This team is going to be stellar!.... We have the D with rankings across the board at #1, and a shot at making a record not since done before '91.....

The offense is making strides, and looks good! (I'll admit that I'm not an Arians fan, and think he needs to be gone, but am still overwhelmingly happy after last week)....

...Tough three upcoming games, but success in tough games equates to success in the playoffs after being "battle tested".....

AngryAsian
12-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Excellent Video. I think we win our 6th Lombardi, Hines gets in the HOF. IMO, he's redefined the position. Not to sound like a homer, but name another WR that even comes close to his style of play. NONE. ZERO. A rare player.

Iron Shiek
12-06-2008, 09:31 PM
That video is must see tv. LOL at Flaming Bungle Heads.

California-Steel
12-06-2008, 09:39 PM
That was wicked. Good stuff. Thanks.

MeetJoeGreene
12-06-2008, 10:10 PM
This was taken from another board, but I'm sure you all will enjoy it! It's worth the time to watch it all!
This team is going to be stellar!.... We have the D with rankings across the board at #1, and a shot at making a record not since done before '91.....

The offense is making strides, and looks good! (I'll admit that I'm not an Arians fan, and think he needs to be gone, but am still overwhelmingly happy after last week)....

...Tough three upcoming games, but success in tough games equates to success in the playoffs after being "battle tested".....

HEY Dude!!! Good to see your ID posting!!!!!

NKySteeler
12-07-2008, 12:04 AM
HEY Dude!!! Good to see your ID posting!!!!!

I'll be around more.... Good to see this place thriving and in good shape!... :wink:

Les 74
12-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

Steeler Shades
12-07-2008, 12:16 AM
This was taken from another board, but I'm sure you all will enjoy it! It's worth the time to watch it all!....
:Clap :Clap
Excellent highlights. Hopefully we'll get a few more tomorrow. 8)

BIG FAN
12-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Good Vid!
Man are we going to knock some heads tomorrow!
No better time than the present to be a Steelers fan!

Iron Shiek
12-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...

Les 74
12-07-2008, 12:51 AM
[quote="Les 74":1i5nx2o1]Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...[/quote:1i5nx2o1]

Hey,bro.I never really left.Just took a sabbatical.Busy getting our board up and booming.Check it out.......

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Chachi
12-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Nice vid. :D

AkronSteel
12-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Great video NKY!! Thanks man and welcome back! You were missed!

BIG FAN
12-07-2008, 01:07 AM
[quote="Iron Shiek":1devmewh][quote="Les 74":1devmewh]Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...[/quote:1devmewh]

Hey,bro.I never really left.Just took a sabbatical.Busy getting our board up and booming.Check it out.......

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl[/quote:1devmewh]

ShameLes plug. :lol: :lol:

Les 74
12-07-2008, 01:09 AM
[quote="Les 74":w5retrpb][quote="Iron Shiek":w5retrpb][quote="Les 74":w5retrpb]Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...[/quote:w5retrpb]

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl[/quote:w5retrpb]

ShameLes plug. :lol: :lol:[/quote:w5retrpb]

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel like such a whore.

Djfan
12-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Very Cool!

Jigawatts
12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
[quote="Les 74":1i6ybcwe]Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...[/quote:1i6ybcwe]

Mass murderer, I thought he was just a Chester? :lol:

Good to see Les, BigFan, and NKy back here.

SS, I see your post count is growing. One day you may reach senior member status. :D

NKySteeler
12-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Great video NKY!! Thanks man and welcome back! You were missed!

Much appreciated .... Thanx....

.... Now, our boys need to go out and grab a win Sunday!

BIG FAN
12-07-2008, 01:22 AM
[quote="Les 74":hytuqppq]Hmmmmmm,that vid looks real familiar.I just can't place where I saw it. :wink: :lol:

LES! You're back!? Good to see that little mass murderer runnin around these parts again...

Mass murderer, I thought he was just a Chester? :lol:

Good to see Les, BigFan, and NKy back here.

SS, I see your post count is growing. One day you may reach senior member status. :D[/quote:hytuqppq]

Good to see all you guys too. Thanx Jigga. :Cheers