PDA

View Full Version : Not only win but we have to DOMINATE tomorrow...

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2008, 03:58 PM
....because we may very well have a second opponent to contend against - the dreaded zebras. We don't want to give them the opportunity to have their post-game-apologetic gaffes effect the result of the game.

:arrow: - We've all seen the shots of Goodell and Kraft in the patty*** press box together doing lord knows what

:arrow: - Jerry Jones is the Kraft of the NFC and he and Goodell may be doing the very same things to eachother in Dallas press boxes

:arrow: - The league wants the Cowgirls in the playoffs. Put simply, it's good for business. And, as you know, this is pretty much an elimination game for them

:arrow: - So, what are the odds that Goodell has instructed Sunday's zebra crew to "watch" for "certain" rule violations or certain "nonviolations"?

Now, I'm not traditionally a conspiracy buff but goodell reeks of incompetence IMO

So I say to our Black n Gold Warriors, knock the candy-a@@ snot out of those pansies and leave no room for doubts

Scarletfire1970
12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
So are we saying Harrison and Woodley will be held all game long with no calls? Thus we won't be able to get to Romo ? If that is the case, we will lose this game.

TD386Steel
12-06-2008, 04:32 PM
I live around alot of Cowboy fans so it would be nice to shut them up.

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2008, 04:32 PM
So are we saying Harrison and Woodley will be held all game long with no calls? Thus we won't be able to get to Romo ? If that is the case, we will lose this game.
:nono Nonono. I'm saying they will be held all game but WILL still get to and severely punish Rhomo

Scarletfire1970
12-06-2008, 04:39 PM
:nono Nonono. I'm saying they will be held all game but WILL still get to and severely punish RhomoHopefully we don't get flagged for unnecessary roughness, or roughing the QB.

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2008, 05:04 PM
:nono Nonono. I'm saying they will be held all game but WILL still get to and severely punish RhomoHopefully we don't get flagged for unnecessary roughness, or roughing the QB.
Well, yeah, these are some of the possible things we'll have to overcome if previous reffing (or lack thereof in the case of harrison being held) is any indication of what we'll see. Which means our offense will have to contribute and, at the very least, limit turnovers. Same with our special teams. If the game is close the zebra's could have an impact

Scarletfire1970
12-06-2008, 05:19 PM
[quote=Scarletfire1970]So are we saying Harrison and Woodley will be held all game long with no calls? Thus we won't be able to get to Romo ? If that is the case, we will lose this game.
Well, yeah, these are some of the possible things we'll have to overcome if previous reffing (or lack thereof in the case of harrison being held) is any indication of what we'll see. Which means our offense will have to contribute and, at the very least, limit turnovers. Same with our special teams. If the game is close the zebra's could have an impact[/quote:66sprjvo]
Well hopefully our oline gets to hold just the same. That's the problem, IMO. Steelers play with separate rules from the rest of the NFL. Yes holding can be called on almost every play. Problem is, it is never called on the opposition and all too often called on us during a critical time in the game. It's bull****.

Mel Blount's G
12-06-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't think he dallas o-line is good enough at holding to stop L-Wood and Deebo. Only the leagues best holders can slow them down. Though I'm sure they've been studying film and working diligently on their holding techniques all week, knowing in advance it's allowed against our LB's. But it will be all in vain. I predict 5 sacks of Rhomo, 1 pickage and at least 1 fumbletto.

By the end of the game Jessica Simpson will be down by the Steeler sideline winking and cooing at Deebo. :Boobs :arrow: :Steel

27-17

stlrz d
12-06-2008, 06:53 PM
[quote=Scarletfire1970]So are we saying Harrison and Woodley will be held all game long with no calls? Thus we won't be able to get to Romo ? If that is the case, we will lose this game.
Well, yeah, these are some of the possible things we'll have to overcome if previous reffing (or lack thereof in the case of harrison being held) is any indication of what we'll see. Which means our offense will have to contribute and, at the very least, limit turnovers. Same with our special teams. If the game is close the zebra's could have an impact
Well hopefully our oline gets to hold just the same. That's the problem, IMO. Steelers play with separate rules from the rest of the NFL. Yes holding can be called on almost every play. Problem is, it is never called on the opposition and all too often called on us during a critical time in the game. It's bull****.[/quote:1l60xioe]

Come on now...that's the kind of crap the Ravens fans say about their team.

Rise above!