PDA

View Full Version : I love coming here!!

Djfan
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
One of the reasons I am glad the Trib board is gone is because there are lots of posts now!!

KEEP THE QUALITY COMING!!

SteelerNation1
12-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Absolutley! As much as I got annoyed at the trib site, it had a lot of knowledgable posters, who have now migrated to the planet :Cheers

Chachi
12-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm a fan of the black background.

easier on the eyes.

SidSmythe
12-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I like coming here too. Especially w/ the new Smileys

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

AkronSteel
12-06-2008, 02:16 PM
This is pretty cool! I'm glad we have all the new posters on here! It makes the board much more active and insightful, even if I don't agree with everything I read! :stirpot

It is truly one stop shopping now, even better than it was before. I don't have to go to the other board anymore, where I never posted, because all of the quality posters are regulars over here. :Clap

:tt1

frankthetank1
12-06-2008, 02:21 PM
i love this board too. the ONLY complaint i ever had about the planet is sometimes there would be hardly anyone posting

stlrz d
12-06-2008, 02:29 PM
i love this board too. the ONLY complaint i ever had about the planet is sometimes there would be hardly anyone posting

That's because so many people simply wouldn't leave the trib no matter how awful it got over there.

TD386Steel
12-06-2008, 04:21 PM

Me to great site need to get the name out more, hope everybody welcomes the change/growth. :tt2

Djfan
12-07-2008, 01:29 AM

That's because so many people simply wouldn't leave the trib no matter how awful it got over there.

The only reason that I stayed there part time is because there really were good posters there. Now that many of them are here (would like to find Jom, though) it is better here. I can be on for more than 20 minutes and still have unread threads.

Couldn't happen to a better board. Thanks J!

kennyes
12-07-2008, 03:08 AM
The trib's death is a good thing IMO now that many have come here as well as Strong, leaving all the losers to sink with the mother ship...