PDA

View Full Version : Pacman - Kickoff Returner

DBinAL
12-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Jerry Jones just announced that Pacman will be returning kickoffs as well as punts. Marion Barber did not practice and his playing status will not be determined until game time.

costanza2k1
12-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Jerry Jones just announced that Pacman will be returning kickoffs as well as punts. Marion Barber did not practice and his playing status will not be determined until game time.

Good I hope Pacman is rusty and fumbles at least one.

Iron Shiek
12-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Pacman can be dangerous on returns. But I am confident KeyFox will "rain" on his parade... :tt2

Steeler Expat
12-05-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm so glad Dan Rooney doesn't come out and announce personnel decisions. What a complete douchebag Jerry Jones is.

rpmpit
12-05-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm so glad Dan Rooney doesn't come out and announce personnel decisions. What a complete douchebag Jerry Jones is.

:Agree

Mel Blount's G
12-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Punkman is a fumble waiting to happen. Killswitch will hopefully be headhunting

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Against Pac Man, can James Harrison improve upon what is arguably the best special teams tackle ever (remember how the ball shot out of Reed's grasp as if it were shot out of a cannon?)

http://bp3.blogger.com/_ZzSeX2ctOaA/Ry_-_7YDoEI/AAAAAAAAAlY/cDXp6RLyK3c/s400/hesafumbler.jpg

Mel Blount's G
12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
I still wanna see a video replay of Harrison's hit on Josh Cribbs in our last game against the stains. They never showed a single replay of it and it can't be found on youtube. It looked like he knocked cribbs out (and they were teammates at kent state were they not?)

I hope schillah comes to this board and brings his .gif skills with him :P

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2008, 05:18 PM
I still wanna see a video replay of Harrison's hit on Josh Cribbs in our last game against the stains. They never showed a single replay of it and it can't be found on youtube. It looked like he knocked cribbs out (and they were teammates at kent state were they not?)

I hope schillah comes to this board and brings his .gif skills with him :P

Yeah, they were teammate in college. Here they are hanging out at the Pro Bowl together last year.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aQaaAh7ZTdWq/358x283.jpg