PDA

View Full Version : Lolly's Thoughts: Thursday Blog

costanza2k1
12-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Thursday thoughts
As expected, Ben Roethlisberger practiced today and is on schedule to start Sunday against the Cowboys at Heinz Field.

Roethlisberger, of course, was slightly injured Wednesday when he slipped dropping back to pass during practice and hyperextended his right knee.

Aaron Smith, Travis Kirschke and Willie Parker were back at practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday and should be ready to go Sunday.

Strong safety Troy Polamalu did not practice Thursday with his sore calf, but is expected to play, perhaps even if he does not practice Friday.

DeMarcus Ware was back at practice Thursday for Dallas, but in a limited fashion.

That's better news than Dallas had on running back Marion Barber and cornerback Mike Jenkins. Both missed their third day of practice this week Thursday.
Posted by Dale Lolley at 8:32 PM

phillyesq
12-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Costanza, what's wrong with you? How dare you post something that isn't related to the Trib Board shutting down. :nono :lol: :lol:

Ware scares me -- especially with Starks at left tackle. While this game should be easier for the Steelers if the Cowboys don't have him, I'd rather beat them at full strength. Same with Barber. Let him test the Steelers run D, and see how that works out for him.

As great as it was to crush the pats* last week, it would have been even better to crush them with brady. I don't want that same feeling after beating dallas.