PDA

View Full Version : I truly believe that we will go to the Super Bowl...

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:33 PM
After the first 8 games, I had my doubts of a long playoff run that would eventually end up with us in the Super Bowl. But within the last 4 games, this team has changed my mind. Here is why:
The Titans look to be our biggest challengers this year and we will be playing in Tennessee most likely for the AFCCG. We will beat this team because of our defense. Sure they have a good defense, but they rely heavily on the run and there is no way they can run the ball on us. This will force Collins to throw the ball more times than he wants, and lets face it, they do not have the playmakers to make that successful. Our offense is more than capable of going in there and putting up 20 plus points.

I think that the other challenger will be the Colts. We SHOULD have beaten them the first time around, but there is no doubt that we can beat them again. Especially due to the fact that we will probably face them at home. Same defensive gameplan against them as we had earlier in the season. Ben is a different QB now, we will blow them out if we play them again.

So, that is just what I think. Those 2 teams are our biggest challengers to get to the dance. The Giants will probably be waiting for us and if not for a bad snap, we would be the "best" team in the NFL according to the experts. Props to coach Tomlin and Dick Lebeau.

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:35 PM
You guys won't be able to stop Albert Haynesworth. Fisher will outcoach Tomlin as well.

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 09:36 PM
And so it begins...another troll. :roll:

SteelTorch
12-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Seems as though Kaopectate decided to switch teams. :lol:

Chadman
12-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Agreed- Steelers to make the Super Bowl....

against the Cowboys.

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Troll? Sorry man if the truth hurts. Your offensive line is quite offensive. Your not
stopping Haynesworth. He will be in your backfield all game.

Jooser
12-04-2008, 09:38 PM
You guys won't be able to stop Albert Haynesworth. Fisher will outcoach Tomlin as well.

:Blah

The trolls have arrived. LMMFAO. Here we go.

I think there's a very good chance we could host the Colts in a Playoff game. We'll beat them this time, like last time we played them in a Playoff game. :tt2

RKSteel
12-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Will this be in the Wk 16 matchup or the AFCCG?

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Will this be in the Wk 16 matchup or the AFCCG?

you tell me? Does 1-3 in the next 4 games get you in?

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:46 PM

Troll? Sorry man if the truth hurts. Your offensive line is quite offensive. Your not

Did you see the Pats game?? Hartwig single handily destroyed Wilfork. He is not far off from Haynesworth in terms of ability. If we double team him, he will be taken out of the game. Wilfork=Haynesworth.

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:50 PM
[quote="stlrz d":25blcsdc]And so it begins...another troll. :roll:

Did you see the Pats game?? Hartwig single handily destroyed Wilfork. He is not far off from Haynesworth in terms of ability. If we double team him, he will be taken out of the game. Wilfork=Haynesworth.[/quote:25blcsdc]

What? I'm sorry but that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Haynesworth is
a defensive MVP on a 11-1 team.

Chadman
12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey Romo- **** off.

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:53 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2j8y5ptp]And so it begins...another troll. :roll:

Did you see the Pats game?? Hartwig single handily destroyed Wilfork. He is not far off from Haynesworth in terms of ability. If we double team him, he will be taken out of the game. Wilfork=Haynesworth.

What? I'm sorry but that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Haynesworth is
a defensive MVP on a 11-1 team.[/quote:2j8y5ptp]

And Wilfork is like a Casey Hampton. He doesn't get tackles, he frees up the linebackers to make them. Wilfork is just as good as Haynesworth at nose tackle. Haynesworth only has an edge in pass rushing, that is where you bring a double team. He will do nothing against us.