PDA

View Full Version : Dallas to give Steelers Reality check

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Sorry folks. The Cowboys win this win 31-21. You have too many weaknesses.
Don't be fooled by our 8-4 record. We are much better than that. We hit a downturn
when our QB was hurt. Same happened to your team in 2005. But we have rebounded with 3 straight wins. Your Defense is offense. But lets face facts, your offense sux.
You can't run the ball against Good teams. You can't beat teams that have good pass rushers such as my man Demarcus Ware. Everyone knows your secondary is weak.
Your corners are very suspect. The Colts expoited them. The Pats nearly did as well.
The Cowboys don't drop passes. Your in a lot of trouble this week. Bottom line is you don't match up with our big physical defensive line.

NorCal-Steeler
12-04-2008, 09:40 PM
colts exploited them? they scored on turnovers
our db's are suspect? we are #1 in all catagories
Your D blows and TO wont go across the middle.

Romo will be hit so hard by Harrison that jessica simpson will be having baby silverbacks.
:tt2 :tt2

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Let me add that this isn't the Browns or Bengals you will be facing. Let me make that real clear.

SteelTorch
12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Let me add that this isn't the Browns or Bengals you will be facing. Let me make that real clear.
I guess you had to switch teams, huh Kaopectate? :lol:

BTW, you guys had a great game against the Seahawks. Woopie. :roll:

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:43 PM

Romo will be hit so hard by Harrison that jessica simpson will be having baby silverbacks.

Stop, please stop. Were all subjected to watch your team every week it seems. You guys almost always lose that late game. We saw the Colts game. Harrison was wide open the whole game. He was turning your corners inside out.

RKSteel
12-04-2008, 09:44 PM

:tt2 :tt2Now that's freaking funny! :lol:

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:44 PM
:loser :tt1 :tt2 :P :lol:

Romo is a joke man, he's going to have to beat us, not Barber. Good luck with that.

costanza2k1
12-04-2008, 09:48 PM

BTW, you guys had a great game against the Seahawks. Woopie. :roll:

The 49ers game was great and you guys really beat down Washington! Weak...Cowboys will go down.

Jooser
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM

LMMFAO! :lol:

TO will be owned by Ike Taylor, he's washed up and isn't even in the same league as Moss. You did see what happened there didn't you? Barber and TO are your only threats, you have nothing on offense compared to the *Cheats. My only question is this: Will you have the balls to show back up here after your Crybabies are destroyed? Probably not, just another Johny-Come-Lately.

NorCal-Steeler
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM
How many games did Dallas lose with romo out?
how many players will be carted off the feild this week? Even if you somehow win you lose.
How many playoff wins does Romo have? this will be a playoff type game.
Ward hits harder than anyone on your team.
Dallas is just the next team to score 10 or less this week.

Uncle Rico
12-04-2008, 09:50 PM

I suspect that a new poster named Joe Flacco will be showing up on here next week to talk some smack as well.

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
TO is an absolute non factor any more. Just an average receiver with an attitude of a 10 year old playing backyard football. The biggest threat will be Roy Williams, but even he won't get to pay dirt. Face it TonyHomo, your team matches up ****ty against us and you have a very average football team.

buckeyehoppy
12-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Don't be fooled by our 8-4 record. We are much better than that. We hit a downturn
when our QB was hurt. Same happened to your team in 2005. But we have rebounded with 3 straight wins. Your Defense is offense. But lets face facts, your offense sux.
You can't run the ball against Good teams. You can't beat teams that have good pass rushers such as my man Demarcus Ware. Everyone knows your secondary is weak.
Your corners are very suspect. The Colts expoited them. The Pats nearly did as well.
The Cowboys don't drop passes. Your in a lot of trouble this week. Bottom line is you don't match up with our big physical defensive line.

Hey Tony H*m*...how's it goin', girl?...gettin' ready to get your vagina caved in by Silverback, no doubt...and your GF BO is too much of a pu$$y to go over the middle, but no worries, she'd get her clitoris cracked open by #43 anyway...

Enjoy your time in traction, loser!!!

Steelers Rule!!! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

Flasteel
12-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Wow, the Trib board is dead less than a day and already opposing trolls have slithered over here.

There is no team I could possibly take greater satisfaction in thumping than the pokes. Yeah, spanking the Patsies was sweet and the Ravens game will be for all of the marbles, but the beat down we are going to place on the 'Boys this weekend will satisfy that life-long hatred which dwells deep inside.

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 09:54 PM

Barber and TO are your only threats, you have nothing on offense compared to the *Cheats. My only question is this: Will you have the balls to show back up here after your Crybabies are destroyed? Probably not, just another Johny-Come-Lately.

who do you guys have on offense? who? Love boat Moore? Willie "stuff" Parker?
Nick Washington?

NorCal-Steeler
12-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Ward,Holmes,Washington and Miller

now name your 4 that will cover them Pac man.....lol

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 09:58 PM

Barber and TO are your only threats, you have nothing on offense compared to the *Cheats. My only question is this: Will you have the balls to show back up here after your Crybabies are destroyed? Probably not, just another Johny-Come-Lately.

who do you guys have on offense? who? Love boat Moore? Willie "stuff" Parker?
Nick Washington?

where do I begin? We have a better QB, better RB OPTIONS key word there is options, we have better receivers, dont even tell me that TO is an elite receiver. I would take Holmes and Ward over that stiff anyday. So yes, we have better playmakers than your pathetic, 9-7 at best team. Enjoy the offseason, it is comin early!!!

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Please don't feed the trolls.

Jigawatts
12-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I'd be more worried about Witten than anyone else. Running backs don't beat us
and the last time Owens got a taste of Blitzburgh he was chasing McNabb around
the sideline crying about the spanking they were receiving.

Romo's strength is that he's mobile and extends plays, but if Silverback doesn't get him
Woodley will. This should be a fun thrashing to watch.

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 10:02 PM

i know. It is just funny playing with these morons who come in here and talk trash. The Cowboys will finish short of the playoffs and Jerry Jones can go spend millions of dollars on some more crappy players. Hmmm... Matt Jones in a Cowboys uniform??? How about Plax??

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1fjhv7y8]Please don't feed the trolls.

i know. It is just funny playing with these morons who come in here and talk trash. The Cowboys will finish short of the playoffs and Jerry Jones can go spend millions of dollars on some more crappy players. Hmmm... Matt Jones in a Cowboys uniform??? How about Plax??[/quote:1fjhv7y8]

If I had it, I'd bet a million dollars this troll isn't even a Cowboys fan. Just someone looking to cause trouble is all.

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 10:15 PM
[quote="mr.pittsburgh":10uyw29t][quote="stlrz d":10uyw29t]Please don't feed the trolls.

i know. It is just funny playing with these morons who come in here and talk trash. The Cowboys will finish short of the playoffs and Jerry Jones can go spend millions of dollars on some more crappy players. Hmmm... Matt Jones in a Cowboys uniform??? How about Plax??[/quote:10uyw29t]

If I had it, I'd bet a million dollars this troll isn't even a Cowboys fan. Just someone looking to cause trouble is all.[/quote:10uyw29t]

hmmmm tomie maybe!

Jigawatts
12-04-2008, 10:16 PM
[quote="mr.pittsburgh":16t73bt9][quote="stlrz d":16t73bt9]Please don't feed the trolls.

i know. It is just funny playing with these morons who come in here and talk trash. The Cowboys will finish short of the playoffs and Jerry Jones can go spend millions of dollars on some more crappy players. Hmmm... Matt Jones in a Cowboys uniform??? How about Plax??[/quote:16t73bt9]

If I had it, I'd bet a million dollars this troll isn't even a Cowboys fan. Just someone looking to cause trouble is all.[/quote:16t73bt9]

Ryan Leaf? :roll:

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2008, 10:20 PM
[quote="mr.pittsburgh":34cwyjr3][quote="stlrz d":34cwyjr3]Please don't feed the trolls.

i know. It is just funny playing with these morons who come in here and talk trash. The Cowboys will finish short of the playoffs and Jerry Jones can go spend millions of dollars on some more crappy players. Hmmm... Matt Jones in a Cowboys uniform??? How about Plax??

If I had it, I'd bet a million dollars this troll isn't even a Cowboys fan. Just someone looking to cause trouble is all.[/quote:34cwyjr3]

Ryan Leaf? :roll:[/quote:34cwyjr3]

He's probably busy attending screenings of his new movie:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgwMjA2NDEyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwMjE0MQ@@._ V1._CR75,0,300,300_SS100_.jpg

http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3352

JDSteeler
12-04-2008, 10:28 PM

You haven't been watching the Steelers games, son...you don't know
squat about the Steelers Offense or Defense, and if you did, you wouldn't
have just totally embarrassed yourself. The weather conditions in NE
were horrible, drops will happen when it's a down-pour of constant rain.
So stop telling me that the Girls don't drop passes, especially when TO
gets "Bobble-headed" by our bad secondary, or it get too cold for his
little baby hands.

Go ahead and elaborate about ALL of the Steelers weaknesses!!

Yeah, whatever!!!!!

The fact is, the Cowgirls are SOFT! The Girls have been whooping up
on scrub teams like the Whiners and the Seachickens! Big Wow!!!!
Now you think the girls are the best team in the league...Shut up!

The Steelers Defense, which is #1 across-the-board, and has given
up only 10pts in each of the past 3 games, is going to give up 31!

So you are telling me that the Girls are going to come into Heinz Field,
a stadium they have never played in, in a hostile environment, in snowy and
cold conditions, possibly without Barber/Ware, and basically run up
and down on the Steelers Defense.

Yeah, Ok!

The Steelers have been playing all year with injuries, and haven't missed
a beat, or made any excuses, while going 9-3. But remember you have
no clue. Your Cowgirls are just a bunch sissies, that rolled over when
Romeo went down.

Oh and one more thing...

Jerry Jones and the Cowgirl franchise is an embarrassment to the League!

The fact that JJ would employ a criminal like Pacman, is disgusting! JJ even
tried to cover up the brawl with Pac's Bodyguard, but that didn't happen.
How Goodell reinstated that loser is unbelievable! TO is also another BUM
that should have been banned from playing in the league, after what he did
in Phily. How can you stand him after all those years he was an enemy?

Looking forward to seeing Pacman getting torched all day by Ward and Co.!!

With TO/Pac on your team, I can assure you, that the Girls will
never win a SB....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day! :loser :loser :loser

JD

Jooser
12-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Don't worry, he'll know who Hines Ward is soon enough when one of the Cryboy LBs are carted off the field from a crackback :lol: . Let him rant, he won't show up here Monday anyways.

Oviedo
12-04-2008, 11:12 PM

Agree the clown who started this just joined today and is just trying to drag down this board. This is the problem we have taking new members from the Trib--change the name but same nonsense.

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 11:13 PM

Agree the clown who started this just joined today and is just trying to drag down this board. This is the problem we have taking new members from the Trib--change the name but same nonsense.

If it's not obvious to anyone that the guy's a troll and not even a Cowboys fan.... :roll:

buckeyehoppy
12-04-2008, 11:20 PM

Chri$t! It's been so long since I had to deal with trolls that I forgot the protocol. Either way, calling out Ms. H*m* and her GF for what they are was worth it at the time.

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 11:24 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2gsuqw5z]Please don't feed the trolls.

If it's not obvious to anyone that the guy's a troll and not even a Cowboys fan.... :roll:[/quote:2gsuqw5z]

It's obvious that you are an 8 year old who think the Steelers are going to win every week.
:roll:

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 11:25 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1a86pzl6]Please don't feed the trolls.

If it's not obvious to anyone that the guy's a troll and not even a Cowboys fan.... :roll:

It's obvious that you are an 8 year old who think the Steelers are going to win every week.
:roll:[/quote:1a86pzl6]

It's obvious you aren't a cowboys fan if you think that the Cowboys are a good team.
:roll:

TonyRomo
12-04-2008, 11:28 PM
[quote=Oviedo][quote="stlrz d":136jut0e]Please don't feed the trolls.

:roll:[/quote:136jut0e]

It's obvious you aren't a cowboys fan if you think that the Cowboys are a good team.
:roll:[/quote:136jut0e]

What is the steelers record when playing the NFC east this year? huh?

Think your record might be a little worse if you didn't get to play the Browns and Bengals all the time?

mr.pittsburgh
12-04-2008, 11:35 PM
:roll:[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

Think your record might be a little worse if you didn't get to play the Browns and Bengals all the time?[/quote]

Think your team is going to be sitting at home in week 18?? YES.

AkronSteel
12-04-2008, 11:45 PM
This post is a joke right? We don't really have to listen to some ignorant Cowgirls fan come over here and spout off some dribble about how their team is good and is going to come into the Burgh and run up and down the field on the Steelers.

If you are going to post on this board at least be knowledgable and come with some good solid points......but no....instead we have to listen to all the crap that Tony H0m0 is spewing!!

Give us all a break and go back to where you came from.

eniparadoxgma
12-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't mind these trolls from other teams (regardless of actual identity) as long as they talk football and don't just try to bust on our team or players.

There are some respectable posters that follow other teams, but if anyone comes around spewing nothing but smack about the Steelers I say drop the hammer.

My opinion.

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
I don't mind these trolls from other teams (regardless of actual identity) as long as they talk football and don't just try to bust on our team or players.

There are some respectable posters that follow other teams, but if anyone comes around spewing nothing but smack about the Steelers I say drop the hammer.

My opinion.

I don't mind posters who are fans of other teams either.

But it's obvious this idiot is simply a troll.

Shawn
12-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Agreed.

Shawn
12-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Thread unlocked...seems Romo is welcome. :?

Scarletfire1970
12-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Biggest fallacy ever. Our secondary is NOT weak. Where do people get this **** from?

proudpittsburgher
12-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Biggest fallacy ever. Our secondary is NOT weak. Where do people get this bad word from?

Where do they get it? Well, they have no idea about the team they are playing, just going off of what they perceive as reputation. Let Mr. Romo think what he wants. Just another dumb Cowboys bandwagoner who will be off the bandwagon once they lose their opening round playoff game, if they actually get one. Look, there are good trools, ones in which actually know what they are takling about, and then there is this guy. Comical at best. Let him hang himself with his stupidity.

RuthlessBurgher
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM

My opinion.

I don't mind posters who are fans of other teams either.

But it's obvious this idiot is simply a troll.

Yup...guys like Hardliner and Jom are knowledgeable and respectful and add to the board. They are welcome in this forum. The other trolls are welcome only in the Trash Talk forum, not here.

flippy
12-05-2008, 11:23 AM
You can't beat teams that have good pass rushers such as my man Demarcus Ware.

Does Demarcus know he's "your" man?

phillyesq
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM

Think your record might be a little worse if you didn't get to play the Browns and Bengals all the time?

Really? You're going there?

Based on strength of schedule coming into this season, the Steelers schedule was the hardest ever, iirc. The Steelers are 1-2 vs. the NFC East -- but did you watch the Giants game? A fluke injury to the long snapper was likely the difference. I'm not making excuses, but aside from the Eagles game (which was close), it's not like NFC East teams are just dominating the Steelers.

ColumbusSteelerFan
12-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry folks. The Cowboys win this win 31-21.

Say what? :D :tt2

mr.pittsburgh
12-07-2008, 09:20 PM
he won't be back..