12-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Roethlisberger should be fine for Sunday's Dallas game
By Scott Brown
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, December 4, 2008

Buzz up!
Post to MySpace!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

Ben Roethlisberger practiced today and the Steelers quarterback is expected to be fine for Sunday's game against the visiting Dallas Cowboys.

Roethlisberger did not finish practice Wednesday after his right foot slid in the mud while attempting a pass. He left the Steelers' locker room Wednesday with his right knee packed in ice, but the knee didn't limit him today during the practice that the Steelers held indoors at their South Side facility

"We won't change anything and I just think it will get better as the week goes on," offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said of Roethlisberger's knee. "Once the adrenaline kicks in I would doubt there's anything there."

"Ben is fine," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said.

In addition to Roethlisberger, running back Willie Parker (knee) and defensive ends Aaron Smith (knee) and Travis Kirschke (back) practiced after missing drills Wednesday because of injuries.

Strong safety Troy Polamalu (calf) did not practice for the second consecutive day.

Scott Brown can be reached at sbrown@tribweb.com or 412-481-5432.

eniparadoxgma
12-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Bah. Football? Who cares about football?

MORE ABOUT THE TRIB SITE AND TROLLS AND SUCH!!!!

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

But seriously, good news. Also good news about FWP, AS, and Travis back practicing.

I REALLY hope Troy's calf isn't a big problem and he gets back to practicing soon. Guy has been a terror this season.

costanza2k1
12-04-2008, 08:36 PM
You can never tell about Tomlin and his injury news. I have no clue whether Troy is really hurt or if the man is just giving him some rest...I hope it's just rest.