PDA

View Full Version : Help the mods

Djfan
12-04-2008, 03:58 PM
I am publically promising to help the mods on this board by not responding to trolls, incite stupidity or responding to proven idiots.

I invite you to pledge the same thing.

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
I am publically promising to help the mods on this board by not responding to trolls, incite stupidity or responding to proven idiots.

Will do...I already bring enough stupidity for everyone...no need to incite further stupidity from others!

SteelTorch
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM

Or we could just ban them all. It's not like this is a publicly run site. :D

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Seems a little drastic. Perhaps we should give them an opportunity to behave in a "civilized" manner before calling for their banishment. 8)

"Civilized?"

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon? :lol:

http://www.richmondrolls.com/HotdogRollsWeb.jpg

Shawn
12-05-2008, 07:02 AM
I agree...please help us by not responding. But, I do ask that you PM Jhansle directly with troll problems. I am not given ability to handle the trolls properly. If you guys want them gone...you will have to get J to handle the situation. If you need a thread locked...I am your man though. :?

SidSmythe
12-05-2008, 09:39 AM
This is a great year for TROLLS ... cuz they got nothin' ... especially D-Dawg the Dink Face.

ShawnMed...how do i get the kitty kat for my avatar???

Iron Shiek
12-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Whats up Sid...good to see you over here.

SidSmythe
12-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks IRON ... glad to be here

and .... Just for the RECORD I haven't told anyone about this sight.
Don't blame no trolls on me!!

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

Iron Shiek
12-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Ehh, we know they hover around your virtual being like flies on $hit...ha. You indirectly brought some with you...but we won't hold that against you!

This :Boobs smiley has seen an unprecedented spike in usage since yesterday I've noticed...definitely nothing wrong with that!

NC Steeler Fan
12-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Because I am a female and can sometimes get away with it because
it can make some dudes feel awkward when a chick talks smack...

I hereby promise not to obliterate with subtle inuendo, take the
wind out of their sails or otherwise castrate the first
patsie puff that shows up here.... 8)

Iron Shiek
12-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Because I am a female and can sometimes get away with it because
it can make some dudes feel awkward when a chick talks smack...

I hereby promise not to obliterate with subtle inuendo, take the
wind out of their sails or otherwise castrate the first
patsie puff that shows up here.... 8)

:Bow :tt2

Rickt011
12-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Seems a little drastic. Perhaps we should give them an opportunity to behave in a "civilized" manner before calling for their banishment. 8)
Maybe y'all need to address what is a Troll? Leaving petty personal crap out of the equation, and give a description that is not only truthful, but allows all to understand who and what a troll really is. Someone who disagrees with your position, or predicts differently then you, is not grounds for troll banishment.

Chachi
12-05-2008, 12:38 PM
This is a great year for TROLLS ... cuz they got nothin' ... especially D-Dawg the Dink Face.

ShawnMed...how do i get the kitty kat for my avatar???

Here you go sid.

http://i33.tinypic.com/344w1uq.gif

:D

Oviedo
12-05-2008, 01:38 PM
You got my pledge. My "foe" list is already populated with new arrivals who offer nothing. I suggest other do the same and use some self discipline and not respond to trolls and the fake fan posters. Everytime you respond you just encourage ythem and before you know it they will have 20 posts at once clogging the board all saying the same thing.

flippy
12-05-2008, 01:44 PM

you're gonna have to stop posting bud.

we're all a bunch of knuckleheads...really.... :P

Djfan
12-05-2008, 01:49 PM

OK, responding to those whose knuckleheadedness exceeds our norms of Steelers fandom.

flippy
12-05-2008, 01:52 PM

OK, responding to those whose knuckleheadedness exceeds our norms of Steelers fandom.

you're still walking a pretty thin line 8)

Djfan
12-05-2008, 03:47 PM

you're still walking a pretty thin line 8)

I'm pretty used to it!