PDA

View Full Version : Like corn

stlrz d
12-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm enjoying this a second time.

Anyone else watching? :tt1

stlrz d
12-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Just heard a reporter tell Woodley that he and Harrison now have the team record for sacks by a tandem. The previous record was 24.5. They're at 26 with 4 games to go. :tt2

Shawn
12-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I would ask how you enjoy corn a second time...but I don't think I want to know. :)

stlrz d
12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
I would ask how you enjoy corn a second time...but I don't think I want to know. :)

Oh you already know. :P

buckeyehoppy
12-03-2008, 01:02 AM

I know that I know. But do I really need to know and do the rest of us need to know, y'know?

Djfan
12-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Enter Queerbait in 3,2,1....

MeetJoeGreene
12-03-2008, 10:36 AM
After watching it and coming down from euphoria, the Objective MJG is still a little unsure of the offense. We should have gotten at least one more TD on some of those defensive turnovers to ice the game earlier. Our D game up REALLY BIG this game. But we need to convert more to points when they come up just a little big.

rpmpit
12-03-2008, 10:48 AM

I know that I know. But do I really need to know and do the rest of us need to know, y'know?

NO!!!

And yes, I loved watching it again last night.

On MJG's point, I have to agree. Even with our D, we won't get far in the playoffs kicking field goals.

Iron Shiek
12-03-2008, 11:38 AM

NO!!!

On MJG's point, I have to agree. Even with our D, we won't get far in the playoffs kicking field goals.

Bull$hit! We will when nobody scores on us! :D

Based on the last three games points allowed, we just have to have Reed kick 4 FG's and we win.

rpmpit
12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
[quote=ShawnMedGuy]I would ask how you enjoy corn a second time...but I don't think I want to know. :)

NO!!!

Based on the last three games points allowed, we just have to have Reed kick 4 FG's and we win.[/quote:1hz8urn8]

Ok, I'll buy that! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

Funny - I have a bet with a co-worker (Cowboy's fan) that the Cowboys will not score a single point this week. Its only $5, but I'm hoping they get the shutout.

Well, like I said yesterday, take away Ben's int and the Pats only would have scored 3. It can happen.

stlrz d
12-03-2008, 03:32 PM
[quote=ShawnMedGuy]I would ask how you enjoy corn a second time...but I don't think I want to know. :)

NO!!!

Based on the last three games points allowed, we just have to have Reed kick 4 FG's and we win.[/quote:2t0b94qs]

3 FGs and a James Harrison safety! :tt1

SteelerOfDeVille
12-04-2008, 05:14 PM

alright... you may SEE it a 2nd time... but, if you enjoy it the 2nd time... :shock:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2008, 05:16 PM

alright... you may SEE it a 2nd time... but, if you enjoy it the 2nd time... :shock:

Actually, there is a LOT wrong with that! :shock: :lol:

stlrz d
12-04-2008, 09:22 PM

Nothing like a good bowel evacuation with a little color and texture to it. :D

rpmpit
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM

Nothing like a good bowel evacuation with a little color and texture to it. :D[/quote:3vshtv55]

Hey, remember when we were talking about getting together for a game next season??

Yeah, let's not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM

Hey, remember when we were talking about getting together for a game next season??

Yeah, let's not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1u0l8jav]

Ahhh you know you still want to! :lol:

rpmpit
12-05-2008, 09:09 AM
[quote=SteelerOfDeVille][quote="stlrz d":25tvwyga]

Yeah, let's not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:25tvwyga]

Ahhh you know you still want to! :lol:[/quote:25tvwyga]

Ok, I reconsidered. I'm still in for next year! :tt1