PDA

View Full Version : By his push while being tackled shall ye know him ...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I have this (inconsequential) theory that this current Steeler player's toughness is so huge that he can be recognized with zero clues other than a generic verbal description ...

Steeler with ball in hand ... 8 yards dowfield of our LOS (OK, so he's an offensive player, but no clues as to whether he got handed the ball or caught it), three defenders wrapped around him ... it looks like they'll get him down there, but he squirms and pushes and bucks, and he gets another 6 yards.

AND ... if the endzone is within 10 yards, this not so physically huge Steeler will somehow manage to shake off 1 or 2 of them, and drag the rest of those guys into the endzone with him!

Which Steeler does this make you think of?

RuthlessBurgher
12-01-2008, 05:23 PM
I have this (inconsequential) theory that this current Steeler player's toughness is so huge that he can be recognized with zero clues other than a generic verbal description ...

Steeler with ball in hand ... 8 yards dowfield of our LOS (OK, so he's an offensive player, but no clues as to whether he got handed the ball or caught it), three defenders wrapped around him ... it looks like they'll get him down there, but he squirms and pushes and bucks, and he gets another 6 yards.

AND ... if the endzone is within 10 yards, this not so physically huge Steeler will somehow manage to shake off 1 or 2 of them, and drag the rest of those guys into the endzone with him!

Which Steeler does this make you think of?

Long Snapper Jared Retkofsky!!!! :lol:

Iron Shiek
12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Ha @ Retkofsky.

I say my main man Ward.

Djfan
12-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Miller.

Discipline of Steel
12-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Its Hines, you cant hold the man down.

Ive got one for you...this former Steeler alternated between a revolving door and getting tossed around like a ragdoll by opposing defenses. A real sheep in wolf's clothes, this guy has a girls name and was shipped out of town in a hissy fit after he lost his starting position on the OL to Justin Hartwig this summer. Can you name him?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Its Hines, you cant hold the man down.

Ive got one for you...this former Steeler alternated between a revolving door and getting tossed around like a ragdoll by opposing defenses. A real sheep in wolf's clothes, this guy has a girls name and was shipped out of town in a hissy fit after he lost his starting position on the OL to Justin Hartwig this summer. Can you name him?

Yep shiek and disciple, I was thinking of Hines.

Carry on!