PDA

View Full Version : Steelers sign Paxson, Dump Dump truck, & resign Lewis

SteelerNation1
12-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Steelers have resigned Scott Paxson to0 the active roster (probably means Keisel will miss more time), cut Najeh, and resign CB Roy Lewis to the p squad.

ramblinjim
12-01-2008, 03:26 PM
What's wrong with Keisel? I totally missed that he was hurt and couldn't find anything on the Post Gazette site.

This is what I get for being out of the area for two weeks. Ugh.

MeetJoeGreene
12-01-2008, 03:30 PM
How many times have we dumped the dumptruck?

How many times could a dumptruck be dumped if a dumptruck could dump woood?

RuthlessBurgher
12-01-2008, 03:30 PM
What's wrong with Keisel? I totally missed that he was hurt and couldn't find anything on the Post Gazette site.

The Diesel sprained his MCL in the game against Cincy. He was expected to miss 3 games.

ramblinjim
12-01-2008, 03:34 PM

The Diesel sprained his MCL in the game against Cincy. He was expected to miss 3 games.

Gotcha, thank you sir!

buckeyehoppy
12-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Steelers have resigned Scott Paxson to0 the active roster (probably means Keisel will miss more time), cut Najeh, and resign CB Roy Lewis to the p squad.

As I said in the "5 Things..." thread, they need to stop jerking this Lewis guy's chain and see him for what he is...he can play both corner and safety, he works on ST and he may become that much more valuable if the Steelers can't re-sign Bmac. Needless to say, I'm glad he's back.

Also needless to say, I hope this is the Steelers last go around with Chumpy. He needs to score his insurance license and find out what Tommy Guns is doing nowadays.

SteelerNation1
12-02-2008, 08:58 AM
As I said in the "5 Things..." thread, they need to stop jerking this Lewis guy's chain and see him for what he is...he can play both corner and safety, he works on ST and he may become that much more valuable if the Steelers can't re-sign Bmac. Needless to say, I'm glad he's back.
Lewis will get a long look at TCamp 2009