PDA

View Full Version : Harrison injury?

Iron Shiek
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
You can't hold Deebo down. I think whoever reported this is likely going to get a visit from Harrison. "James don't get hurt punk!"

Steelers: Harrison played despite back injury

11/30/08 11:40 PM
THE NEWS
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports James Harrison needed to be carted to the locker room during halftime of Sunday's game with a hyperextended back. He was able to play during the second half after being tended to by trainers.
Our View
His condition is worth watching throughout the week, but he seemed to be okay during the second half.

MeetJoeGreene
12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
You can't hold Deebo down. I think whoever reported this is likely going to get a visit from Harrison. "James don't get hurt punk!"

THE NEWS
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports James Harrison needed to be carted to the locker room during halftime of Sunday's game with a hyperextended back. He was able to play during the second half after being tended to by trainers.
Our View
His condition is worth watching throughout the week, but he seemed to be okay during the second half.

that is either the grossest understatement ever or a very good joke.

SteelerNation1
12-01-2008, 01:08 PM

THE NEWS
Our View

that is either the grossest understatement ever or a very good joke.
He told his back to "knock it off" in the locker room...obviously, his back listened.

Discipline of Steel
12-01-2008, 02:16 PM
I think he hyper-extended his right arm on those two fumbles.

Jooser
12-01-2008, 02:40 PM
The league will probably fine him for sacking Cassell with a hurt back.

stlrz d
12-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Even James Harrison's back is afraid of disappointing James Harrison.

ghettoscott
12-01-2008, 09:29 PM
so is dude really hurt?....i am surrounded by Cowpattie fans and i want a healthy Harrison unleashed on Romo....

http://pelotonjim.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/gladiator.jpg