PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if you don't like this but...

Djfan
12-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Thank you Taylor for taunting the cheating hoodie boy!

Thank you Clark (you human Howitzer!) for putting Welker in the ICU! He benefitted from the cheating and got his Karma.

AkronSteel
12-01-2008, 01:36 AM
:Bow

That's all that needs to be said about that!!!!

kennyes
12-01-2008, 02:39 AM
:Beer

MeetJoeGreene
12-01-2008, 09:10 AM
I am just glad neither penalty impacted the outcome.....

rpmpit
12-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Who on this board WOULDN'T like this???

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1

AngryAsian
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
As a Steeler fan I love hard hitting football. I'm glad our defense carries the legacy of this franchise with such passion and intensity. If the other team's don't like it then they need to quit and take up tennis. The hit on Welker was not malicious or intentional. It was clean and no helmet to helmet. As for the taunting call, I found it unnecessary. Was it worth it to see that arrogant fool Bellichump get his panties up in a wad? Absofugginlutely!! But my concern with that is we get in the habit of doing that and it will cost us a game. Can't do that in the playoffs when the competition is really fierce. We don't need antics that will give the opposing team a shortened field. Mistakes and a shortened field cost us the Giants game.

Jooser
12-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I was hoping that little punk Welker would finally take a hit running free across the middle. This has been a long time coming and I am SO FREAKING HAPPY that the Steelers delivered the bomb. They've been replaying the hit on SportsCenter all morning and I get chills every time I see it. As for the taunting call, sometimes intimidation pays off when you can climb into someone's head. (see video for case in point :lol: ) I am just glad it didn't negatively effect the outcome, of course. :tt1

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6343/mce1bc721c380ce53a1582arj6.gif (http://imageshack.us)
The Count was the King of Intimidation.

Djfan
12-01-2008, 03:28 PM
I understand where you're coming from about the impact of games, Asian. I just love seeing the cheaters get jacked. I hope that they fall into a 50 slump - ala Cleveland or Arizona.

I just hate them and can't imagine enough pain for them to satisfy my feelings towards that scum bucket of a group of idiots.

Jom112
12-01-2008, 04:04 PM

Thank you Clark (you human Howitzer!) for putting Welker in the ICU! He benefitted from the cheating and got his Karma.

I'm just as happy as the next guy seeing Welker get laid out, but I wouldn't say he benefited from cheating so he deserved it. The guy just joined the team last year...

Djfan
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM

I'm just as happy as the next guy seeing Welker get laid out, but I wouldn't say he benefited from cheating so he deserved it. The guy just joined the team last year...

My bad.