Feels good to me!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Yes, it does!!

I picked 35-10 ... pretty close!

Next up ... Cryboys!

RussBII
11-30-2008, 08:41 PM
I think the best part of the whole thing is that the Ravens thought for sure they would catch us today

<BIG RED FAMILY FEUD X>

Sorry...

stlrz d
11-30-2008, 08:44 PM
I think the best part of the whole thing is that the Ravens thought for sure they would catch us today

<BIG RED FAMILY FEUD X>

Sorry...

:lol: :tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Sorry, please permit me to say ...

:ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Sorry. But that does feel good!

( :ratsuck )

Oviedo
11-30-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm sure there are so many disappointed "fans" at the Trib. No way the Steelers can be 9-3 when they have the toughest schedule in memory with a "janitor" in charge.

Shows how to some these boards are just a venue to try to act like an expert at something. Too bad the anti fans fail every year.

Jooser
11-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Well, I have to say that for me, this one's perhaps the sweetest win of the year. I pined over this game all week and wanted it really bad. It's hard to top humiliating the *Cheats at their house the way we did. Next up, the Cryboys and the Romo the prima-donna. This one could be sweet as well.

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
11-30-2008, 08:57 PM

<BIG RED FAMILY FEUD X>

Sorry...

Survey Says...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/339072350_dd0a67d28e.jpg?v=0

:lol:

Ozey74
11-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Next up, the Cryboys and the Romo the prima-donna. This one could be sweet as well.

WORD! The Steelers and the Cowboys both seem to be playing on all cylinders and at the top of their game. Something has got to give next week at Heinz Field!

:tt2

MeetJoeGreene
11-30-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm sure there are so many disappointed "fans" at the Trib. No way the Steelers can be 9-3 when they have the toughest schedule in memory with a "janitor" in charge.

Shows how to some these boards are just a venue to try to act like an expert at something. Too bad the anti fans fail every year.

The Trib is down.

I am going to start a thread gloating and saying sorry that they won.

papillon
11-30-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm sure there are so many disappointed "fans" at the Trib. No way the Steelers can be 9-3 when they have the toughest schedule in memory with a "janitor" in charge, the O-line sucks, D-line is old, Willie is below average, etc, etc..

There, I fixed it for you. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Pappy

RKSteel
11-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Game didn't start off well and I was getting really po'd. That's why they play 60 min. Freaking sweet win, my kids were screaming louder than me. Another plus today, the Jets lost. The Steelers are starting to come together at the right time. :Beer

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Next up, the Cryboys and the Romo the prima-donna. This one could be sweet as well.

WORD! The Steelers and the Cowboys both seem to be playing on all cylinders and at the top of their game. Something has got to give next week at Heinz Field!

I'll never say don't worry about next week's games, but the Cryboys are paper tigers, getting big wins against losers.

This next game is very winnable for us.

OMG, I can almost taste January and February ... anybody got a relaxing pill or something?

Iron Shiek
12-01-2008, 01:43 AM

I'll never say don't worry about next week's games, but the Cryboys are paper tigers, getting big wins against losers.

This next game is very winnable for us.

OMG, I can almost taste January and February ... anybody got a relaxing pill or something?

The cowboys O line is almost as bad as ours. So they are in trouble. Problem is Romo is like what Ben used to be in that he tries to move around, and does so effectively. We gotta slow Barber down and we should be good.

Oviedo
12-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm sure there are so many disappointed "fans" at the Trib. No way the Steelers can be 9-3 when they have the toughest schedule in memory with a "janitor" in charge, the O-line sucks, D-line is old, Willie is below average, etc, etc..

There, I fixed it for you. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Pappy

Good fix. I just wonder if FWP's knee is 100% whether he takes it to the house on that one long run off the right side.