PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Game Balls: Week 12

SteelTorch
11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Wow, this was probably the most satisfying win of the season. I've been wanting to put a hurting on these cheating bastards for so long it's not funny. And we flat out dominated.

OFFENSE:

Hard to say, because not one player really stood out. I'd have to say it goes to the O-line. They opened some nice holes and protected Ben well all night. The only sack on him came from a corner blitz.

Runners up:

Parker/Moore

Big Ben

DEFENSE:

No Brainer: Silverback. Two sacks and two forced fumbles.

Runners up:

Polamalu by a hair. 6 INTs on the season. Woo-hoo!

Timmons!!!

Special teams: I forget who recovered that muff, but dang that was SICK. Looked solid. Skippy was money except for one kick, but in a night like this that's excusable.

Overall, dang this win was satisfying! However, our receivers have to do a better job. Dropped balls and not getting open could have really hurt us this game. Other than that, it was a good game on all sides of the ball. Way to go, Steelers!

AND F*** YOU, CHEATRIOTS! :tt2

stlrz d
11-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Ben

Silverback

And it was Keyaron Fox on ST who recovered the fumble.

DukieBoy
11-30-2008, 08:36 PM
LMAO NE is 7-5, tied with Miami at 7-5.

RussBII
11-30-2008, 08:40 PM
O:

Ben, RB by Committee (FWP and MM), Heath Miller.

D:

Jimmy Hate, Lawrence Timmons was everywhere and Troy Polamalu. Ryan Clark for taking away one of their best weapons

ST:

Keyaron Fox totally made up for the Personal Foul, and Jeff Reed for making 4 out of 5 in some crappy conditions.

Jooser
11-30-2008, 08:56 PM
O:

Ben, RB by Committee (FWP and MM), Heath Miller.

D:

Jimmy Hate, Lawrence Timmons was everywhere and Troy Polamalu. Ryan Clark for taking away one of their best weapons

ST:

Keyaron Fox totally made up for the Personal Foul, and Jeff Reed for making 4 out of 5 in some crappy conditions.

:Agree I can't find any fault in any of this. Overall, I give the game ball to Harrison. He was HUGE with the forced fumbles. DMVP!

pittpete
11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Willie Colon played the game of his life, my gameball goes to him.

papillon
11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Only one game ball: Silverback (The oly dominant player on the field today)

Pappy

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
O: The most maligned group on this team - the O line

D: Does JH know how to sack a QB without forcing a fumble?

stlrz d
12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
O: The most maligned group on this team - the O line

Did Greg Lloyd?

By the way, I advise the witness protection program...James may not like how you phrased that. :lol:

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-01-2008, 12:23 AM
[quote="steeler_fan_in_t.o.":2dcni50o]O: The most maligned group on this team - the O line

Did Greg Lloyd?

By the way, I advise the witness protection program...James may not like how you phrased that. :lol:[/quote:2dcni50o]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

buckeyehoppy
12-02-2008, 05:01 AM
Better late than never, but lotsa love to go around in dropping a convincing beat down on the Patophiles in their own crib.

OFFENSE

There are three that will go here: to FWP, MM and GRuss. All three of these guys saved our bacon by establishing a punishing ground game. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Kemo who is becoming a gem in run support.

DEFENSE

Anyone wanna argue with me about Silverback for this one? Be my guest. His numbers for this game don't lie and his play spoke for itself.

SPECIAL TEAMS

I could with Skippy for, once again, being a stud. He hit four out of five in b!tchslap weather.

But the ST game ball will go to Keyaron Fox who made a couple key tackles and recovered the muffed KO that set up the payback TD inside the Pats* 10.

WOW!!! What else can be said about this game? The best game they've had this season to date. Hopefully, they can be that convincing one or two more times before the playoffs (Rattards?, Titans?).