View Full Version : The Bengals

stlrz d
11-30-2008, 02:46 PM
are really, really bad.

Anyone else watching this game?

Sheesh.

ColumbusSteelerFan
11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
I am, off and on, and not a very good team at all. I feel bad Chris Perry's exiled there for a while.

T.J. levels Ray Ray :D

stlrz d
11-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I am, off and on, and not a very good team at all. I feel bad Chris Perry's exiled there for a while.

T.J. levels Ray Ray :D

Did he really?!?

Dang, I've been flipping between Colts/Browns and Panthers/Packers. I missed it. :(

What were the details? How did it happen?

Jooser
11-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Come back block on a QB scramble, but honestly Ray saw him coming at the last second and T.J. got the worst of that hit. The Bengal offense is making the Ravens D look much better than they are. They've dropped so many damn passes that the O has no chance.

:ratsuck :bungalssuck

LOL, last time I check the Stains were ahead of the Dolts. :brownssuck

Starlifter
11-30-2008, 07:13 PM
I was driving to CMH today rushing to get in front of my tv by 4 and I listened to the bungles radio broadcast. I'm here to tell ya, those guys should get Emmy's for funniest radio broadcast ever. Not tragic funny, but LMAO funny. They were all over that team. from 2/16 on third downs to out loud rooting for another punt so their guy could get the record with 12 in a game. at the start of the 4th quarter the bungles got the ball and the color guy said, I know it's first and 10 but what do you think they'll run on third down? For a brief moment I actually started to feel sorry for bungle fans........

Jom112
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Anyone else watching this game?

No...

:HeadBanger