PDA

View Full Version : Probably will get towelled for this, but...

Chadman
11-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Chadman likes Donovan McNabb.

Every player has their struggles...every player has bad games. They don't define a player.

It's how a player responds to those bad days that define a player.

McNabb was benched last weekend.

He's money tonight.

Good return of serve Donovan.

Djfan
11-28-2008, 01:37 AM
I agree. His numbers over his career are nice and all, but I really liked his attitude on the NFLN tonight when asked about the benching, etc.

Seems like a good guy.

Starlifter
11-28-2008, 02:26 AM
whether or not he's a top tier QB or not can be debated, but if you're talking about character and class I don't think anyone can say a bad word. To put up with all the crap he has in Philly, from being booed on draft day until now and never crack - is a testament to the quality of the guy. I think he's an above average but not great QB, but Andy Reid has never been able to surround him with playmakers. Quick, name a top WR for the Eagles in the past 10 years. anyone? I would think with a pass heavy offense, you might want to focus on that area a bit. the closest they ever came was TO, ooops.

Chadman
11-28-2008, 02:46 AM
whether or not he's a top tier QB or not can be debated, but if you're talking about character and class I don't think anyone can say a bad word. To put up with all the crap he has in Philly, from being booed on draft day until now and never crack - is a testament to the quality of the guy. I think he's an above average but not great QB, but Andy Reid has never been able to surround him with playmakers. Quick, name a top WR for the Eagles in the past 10 years. anyone? I would think with a pass heavy offense, you might want to focus on that area a bit. the closest they ever came was TO, ooops.

Totally agree- they never have given McNabb the proper tools to succeed. Year 1 with T.O. is the best case in point- McNabb tore it up! Second year of course, there was the T.O. tantrums..

In Chadman's opinion, McNabb is a guy you just want to see have some good fortune...just not against the Steelers! :tt1

Jooser
11-28-2008, 10:24 AM

:Agree
McNabb's a class act. He reminds me alot of 'The Bus' character-wise. Nice to see him come back the way he did, except I didn't start him in my Fantasy League and am somewhat pizzed off. :roll:

stlrz d
11-28-2008, 12:00 PM
I'd like to see TJ Doucheyourmama go to Philly.