PDA

View Full Version : Injuries going into New England!

AkronSteel
11-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Townsend: Out
Keisel: Out
Parker: Questionable
McFadden: Questionable
Holmes: Questionable

I really thought that the pseudo bye week was going to help this team with the injury situation but it is not working out that way. I really hope that BMac can get back on the field, the team is going to need him this week. The only way the Patriots beat the Steelers this week is if A) The Steelers lose the TO battle or B) The Patriots pass all over our team because of our injury situation at CB. The team really needs to have BMac back out on the field.

The loss of Keisel is not a good sign.....he is not Aaron but I don't wanna see this team get depleated on the DL again like last year. I hope that he can make it back sooner rather than later.

I fully expect Santonio to get back on the field. Tomlin sounded optimistic about the chance of him playing this week. The team should be able to take advantage of NE's secondary. It is not very good and they don't get after the QB that well.

I don't expect to see Willie play until later in the season. The guy just can't seem to get healthy this year. I hope that MM can hold serve for us until FWP can get back to playing shape.

I want this game really bad. We are better than them this year and we need to go up there and make a statement. I just hope that the injuries don't get in the way!

:tt1

Iron Shiek
11-25-2008, 05:37 PM
I read that Keisel has a sprained MCL and is likely out a couple weeks for sure.

Holmes should play...

Ozey74
11-25-2008, 07:48 PM
William Gay played well last week. I hope he can carry his performance over to this week.

Matt Cassell is getting predictable accolades from the NFL writers since he plays for the Pats. However, the scheme's Mr. LeBeau will throw at him will be unlike anything he has seen before.

:Beer

Iron Shiek
11-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah no kidding. The last guy to throw for 400 yards in two straight games was Billy Volek for the Titans in 2004 if I'm not mistaken. What roster is he on now? I think he threw like 5 passes last year.

But as usual, the media will crown him because he's the flavor of the week. Then when the Steelers Buzzsaw chops him in half, they will sugar coat it and just say well it was the defense.