PDA

View Full Version : Porter calling out the Cheaters

Iron Shiek
11-24-2008, 04:46 PM
He had a sit down interview on ESPN's Pre Game Show. And he didn't hold back. Too bad he didn't show up in the game versus the Cheaters...he had something like 2 tackles, no sacks and 2 big penalties...

From Keyshawn Johnson’s sit-down interview w/ former Pittsburgh Steelers and current Miami Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter …

Porter (on the New England Patriots and the Spygate controversy of last season): “I got cheated … in both of them AFC championship games. … They've been videotaping for years. … That's my dynasty. You know what I mean? I could be sitting up here with three rings. This is the way I look at it. I played three AFC Championships -- won one, lost two. … To me, just like they want to put an asterisk on everything else, yeah, I don't care what they say. They have an asterisk on them. … I'm taking that to the grave, man. I don't care what nobody say.”

Source: http://www.fangsbites.com/2008/11/quotes-from-sunday-nfl-pregame-shows.html

That website is intersting, it has transcripts and quotes from all the pre game shows...pretty cool stuff...like this gem:

OLBERMANN ON POSTGAME PRESS CONFERENCES OF LOSING COACHES: "Losing coach plus podium equals crazy."

Steeler Mafia
11-24-2008, 06:13 PM
OLBERMANN + Microphone = Retarded A$$ Clown

anger 82&95
11-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Too bad he dropped the int. from Bledsoe in the 4th quarter of the 2001 AFCCG ... I still have bad dreams about that play.