PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Injuries for (*) game

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Anyone have a reasonably recent list?

Hines, FWP, who else went out last game against the Dolts?

papillon
11-24-2008, 09:37 AM
Anyone have a reasonably recent list?

Hines, FWP, who else went out last game against the Dolts?

Holmes, Parker and Kiesel left the Bengals game and didn't return. There was one other player that left the game, but, returned and I can't remember who it was. I didn't realize that Ward is questionable for the Pats game or was injured for that matter in the Bengals game.

Pappy

Jooser
11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers.com have yet to post any injury updates. I'll keep looking, but they may not be posted until later this week.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I wonder if this is the week BMac and ? are coming back from injury (Can't remember who the other injured secondary player is)?

RuthlessBurgher
11-24-2008, 11:03 AM
I wonder if this is the week BMac and ? are coming back from injury (Can't remember who the other injured secondary player is)?

Are you trying to think of Deshea? I think BMac should be good to go this week (I heard earlier that he was trying to be ready for Cincy, but that would have been pushing it). I haven't heard any recent Townsend updates, though.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-24-2008, 11:29 AM

Are you trying to think of Deshea? I think BMac should be good to go this week (I heard earlier that he was trying to be ready for Cincy, but that would have been pushing it). I haven't heard any recent Townsend updates, though.

Yup, Townsend, thanks. That would be awesome if ... "Bmac B back"!