PDA

View Full Version : chad eight five.....

Starlifter
11-21-2008, 09:53 PM
so I don't speak or write spanish and i'm watching mike and mike this morning and greenie keeps referring to CJ as Chad eight five. can't figure it out until i hit my language translator. eighty-five in spanish is: ochenta y cinco The moron legally changed his name to chad eight five, not chad eighty-five. delicious....

ramblinjim
11-21-2008, 09:59 PM
so I don't speak or write spanish and i'm watching mike and mike this morning and greenie keeps referring to CJ as Chad eight five. can't figure it out until i hit my language translator. eighty-five in spanish is: ochenta y cinco The moron legally changed his name to chad eight five, not chad eighty-five. delicious....

well, we're not exactly working with the cream of the crop here in Johnson are we? :Cheers

Ozey74
11-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Ocho Cinco was a Prop 48 athlete in college. Had an SAT score that was silly low. He is all personality, but oatmeal above the eye brows.

:bungalssuck

steelernation77
11-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I figured everyone knew this already. That is why I always thought the whole "ocho cinco" crap was idiotic.

Djfan
11-22-2008, 02:55 AM
I figured everyone knew this already. That is why I always thought the whole "ocho cinco" crap was idiotic.

If this guy didn't promote himself he would be mentioned in passing like so many other receivers.

America - the land where big mouths are listened to.

ohblahitsme
11-22-2008, 03:37 AM
Wait, he changed his name to Chad Ocho Cinco? So like that's his real name?

Wow, I though it was just his number and he told everyone to call him that. But he legally changed it? Wow.....

proudpittsburgher
11-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Wait, he changed his name to Chad Ocho Cinco? So like that's his real name?

Wow, I though it was just his number and he told everyone to call him that. But he legally changed it? Wow.....

He legally changed it so he could put it on the back of his jersey. Then Roger Goodell basically said, thanks but no thanks. The best part is that the league was going to make him pay 4 million to purchase all of his jerseys.

rpmpit
11-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Its a shame this guy can't just play and keep his mouth shut. Waste of talent.