PDA

View Full Version : Two FA CB's I want for next year

BigRob
11-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Both are unheralded and both would come cheap.

Eric King-CB for the Titans: He is their nickel back and is the first CB in when Nick Harper got injured. He is physical and has skills. He would be a great pick-up.

Daven Holly CB- He was injured this year for the Browns, but he is tenacious and an ufa. He always makes plays against us and has proven to be a good corner.

RuthlessBurgher
11-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Both are unheralded and both would come cheap.

Eric King-CB for the Titans: He is their nickel back and is the first CB in when Nick Harper got injured. He is physical and has skills. He would be a great pick-up.

Daven Holly CB- He was injured this year for the Browns, but he is tenacious and an ufa. He always makes plays against us and has proven to be a good corner.

If they can re-sign McFadden, they should be good with Ike and BMac as starters, and Gay would be a capable nickle corner even if Townsend retired. If they don't re-sign McFadden, however...

Shawn
11-21-2008, 04:20 PM
I agree...I really like King. But, I would much rather have Ike and McFadden. If King leaves the Titans it will be to go elsewhere and start.

ramblinjim
11-21-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree...I really like King. But, I would much rather have Ike and McFadden. If King leaves the Titans it will be to go elsewhere and start.

yeah SMG (by the way I'm in Lexington KY for a few days isn't that your neck of the woods? ) I agree with this. If we can, BMac, Ike and Gay would be three pretty good corners. Otherwise, if we can't sign Bmac King wouldn't be a bad "get".

Anyone think Gay would be able to be the number 2 next year? I know he's only been in two games so far but he seems to have played pretty darn well.