PDA

View Full Version : So I'm wandering around Heinz...

Jigawatts
11-21-2008, 11:16 AM
...Field last night looking for a couple of groups of people, trying to find a tailgate party
or two, an old man walks past me and my buddy says, "hey look, it's Dan."

Thinking it's a friend of his who has season tickets I say, "aren't you going to stop and
say hello?" My buddy says, "no, that was Dan Rooney that just walked by us."

I turn around and sure enough, it was Dan Rooney walking towards Heinz. :Bow :Bow :Bow

Oh, and props to SN1 letting me join him in The Nation.

SN1 is good people. :D

RuthlessBurgher
11-21-2008, 11:20 AM
...Field last night looking for a couple of groups of people, trying to find a tailgate party

Thinking it's a friend of his who has season tickets I say, "aren't you going to stop and

I turn around and sure enough, it was Dan Rooney walking towards Heinz. :Bow :Bow :Bow

Cool stuff, jiga! I ran into Chuck Noll outside Three Rivers once. I think I was in high school at the time. Got to shake the Emporer's hand. :Bow

proudpittsburgher
11-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Not so quick story about Dan Rooney.

I stood out in line for tickets to the 94 playoffs (the year we lost the San Diego in the AFCC) Anyway, two things stood out in my memory.

1. The first night, while we were outside of TRS property in a line over by the Clark Bar and Grill, Kevin Green showed up with his red pickup truck filled to the brim with boxes of Pizza and just handed it out to everyone who wanted it.
2. The night that we were organized in a line around TRS, Dan Rooney came out with the people who had the hot choclate/coffee cart. He went around the entire line, and shook hands with every single person in line that night. It was cold, we already appreciate that family, we already knew the Rooneys footed the bill for the coffee . . . Dan Rooney didn't have to do what he did. Dan Rooney could have just rushed through the line saying his hellos and goodbyes. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND, from the sleep-deprived to the raging drunks. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND. There had to be 1,000 people in that line, many of which never got tickets to the games. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND. And not only that, but he really did talk to whomever wanted to talk. True, many of us just said our thanks yous, and go steelers and nice to meet you. BUT HE SHOOK EVERY HAND and talked for as longt as you wanted him to.
So when some on here trash this family for being thrifty and question whether they will be able to keep up financially with the recent sale, I'm never ever going to bash them, because I know in a day and age where character is sorely lacking in this business, Dan and his father had enough for everyone. :tt1

Iron Shiek
11-21-2008, 11:27 AM

Cool stuff, jiga! I ran into Chuck Noll outside Three Rivers once. I think I was in high school at the time. Got to shake the Emporer's hand. :Bow

Nice. I saw Franco tailgating with some random people in the parking lot before the Patriots AFCC game. Just shakin hands and digging into a pork sandwich, it was hilarious.

RKSteel
11-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Not so quick story about Dan Rooney.

I stood out in line for tickets to the 94 playoffs (the year we lost the San Diego in the AFCC) Anyway, two things stood out in my memory.

1. The first night, while we were outside of TRS property in a line over by the Clark Bar and Grill, Kevin Green showed up with his red pickup truck filled to the brim with boxes of Pizza and just handed it out to everyone who wanted it.
2. The night that we were organized in a line around TRS, Dan Rooney came out with the people who had the hot choclate/coffee cart. He went around the entire line, and shook hands with every single person in line that night. It was cold, we already appreciate that family, we already knew the Rooneys footed the bill for the coffee . . . Dan Rooney didn't have to do what he did. Dan Rooney could have just rushed through the line saying his hellos and goodbyes. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND, from the sleep-deprived to the raging drunks. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND. There had to be 1,000 people in that line, many of which never got tickets to the games. HE SHOOK EVERY HAND. And not only that, but he really did talk to whomever wanted to talk. True, many of us just said our thanks yous, and go steelers and nice to meet you. BUT HE SHOOK EVERY HAND and talked for as longt as you wanted him to.
So when some on here trash this family for being thrifty and question whether they will be able to keep up financially with the recent sale, I'm never ever going to bash them, because I know in a day and age where character is sorely lacking in this business, Dan and his father had enough for everyone. :tt1Quick question, did Dan Rooney SHAKE EVERY HAND? :lol:
Definately a cool story.

RuthlessBurgher
11-21-2008, 01:24 PM

Nice. I saw Franco tailgating with some random people in the parking lot before the Patriots AFCC game. Just shakin hands and digging into a pork sandwich, it was hilarious.

Cool! You've all already seen the photographic evidence of my encounter with Swannie at Heinz back in the first year it opened. I believe Asian Steel was there dressed up in Raven gear for some reason. :lol:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/RonandSwannAS.jpg

proudpittsburgher
11-21-2008, 01:35 PM

Cool! You've all already seen the photographic evidence of my encounter with Swannie at Heinz back in the first year it opened. I believe Asian Steel was there dressed up in Raven gear for some reason. :lol:

Too funny. :)

MeetJoeGreene
11-21-2008, 02:13 PM

I saw the banner several times on TV last night... but never close up enough to make out any faces. I really got to make it to a game soon.

Djfan
11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
SN1 seems like good people. The only thing is that he has entirely changed my game watching experience. Everytime we're in the red zone I look for him. I hope he gets different tickets next year so I can watch the game.

RuthlessBurgher
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
SN1 seems like good people. The only thing is that he has entirely changed my game watching experience. Everytime we're in the red zone I look for him. I hope he gets different tickets next year so I can watch the game.

SN1's tickets say that he is supposed to sit way the heck up by me in the upper deck north end zone bleachers. He's just never been up there before. He stands in the South Plaza every game instead. Hopefully the team does not start assigning specific standing room only spots like the Pens do.

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 02:55 PM

Jig,
Great to meet you as well. For some reason I thought you'd be taller. :P Seriously, it was awesome that you got to experience a game in the "Nation" with my peeps.

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful and the camera loves me!!!!! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 02:58 PM

SN1's tickets say that he is supposed to sit way the heck up by me in the upper deck north end zone bleachers. He's just never been up there before. He stands in the South Plaza every game instead. Hopefully the team does not start assigning specific standing room only spots like the Pens do.
Ruthless,
I have a feeling within the next couple yrs they're going to close off that end of the stadium. That would suck for me, but if it got me my own season tix, I'd be all for it

Djfan
11-21-2008, 03:12 PM

Sorry dude. I'll work on that.

Try to wear that cool yellow throwback helmet so I can see you sooner and get over the whole thing.

I really look to hanging with your peeps in the red zone some day.

When wifey finishes her degree.............

rpmpit
11-21-2008, 03:19 PM
When we were in town for the Raven's Monday night game earlier this year, we were driving around Heinz Sunday night and saw a bunch of people in formal wear - tuxedos and evening gowns. So we see this guy get out of a black Cadillac SUV (not the Escalade, the smaller one) and move some traffic cones right in front of the stadium. He gets back in the truck and parks. It was Art Rooney II. Not a huge deal, but still pretty cool. Then we hit Primantis!

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 03:54 PM

Try to wear that cool yellow throwback helmet so I can see you sooner and get over the whole thing.

There's always room! Come on down.

Jigawatts
11-21-2008, 04:07 PM
I saw the banner several times on TV last night... but never close up enough to make out any faces. I really got to make it to a game soon.

I'm hoping to get out there again for a playoff game this year, assuming I can "win" a
couple tickets through the ticket master lottery.

Jig,
Great to meet you as well. For some reason I thought you'd be taller. :P Seriously, it was awesome that you got to experience a game in the "Nation" with my peeps.

You're much uglier in person. :twisted:

Jigawatts
11-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Caption This

Lynn Swann - Cracker ass cracker.

MeetJoeGreene
11-21-2008, 04:15 PM

Ruthless,
I have a feeling within the next couple yrs they're going to close off that end of the stadium. That would suck for me, but if it got me my own season tix, I'd be all for it

How early do you have to go into the stadium to stake out that spot?

RuthlessBurgher
11-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Ruthless,

He can get there a minute before kickoff with 1000+ people congregating in that South Plaza, and then James Harrison looks over, points at the spot, and says, "Hey, that's SN1's spot" and everyone parts like the Red Sea.
:lol:

MeetJoeGreene
11-21-2008, 04:41 PM

Ruthless,

He can get there a minute before kickoff with 1000+ people congregating in that South Plaza, and then James Harrison looks over, points at the spot, and says, "Hey, that's SN1's spot" and everyone parts like the Red Sea.
:lol:
Oh. I didn't realize he was in so tight with James Harrison. I will be nicer to him from now on. :D

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh. I didn't realize he was in so tight with James Harrison. I will be nicer to him from now on. :D
When James Harrison goes to bed he checks his closet for SN1!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I typically get in there a couple hrs before gametime. That kinda sucks but I get to the tailgate so early, it's probably better. :Beer Honestly, going in so early is how I ended up meeting so many people down in the Nation. It really is a special place.

SteelerNation1
11-21-2008, 06:45 PM

I'm hoping to get out there again for a playoff game this year, assuming I can "win" a
couple tickets through the ticket master lottery.

Jig,

That's not what the CBS, FOX, and ESPN camera guys think! So there. :moon

Djfan
11-22-2008, 05:09 AM

There's always room! Come on down.

It will happen my brother!

stlrz d
11-22-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm going to start saving my sheckles so I can make every effort at getting to a game next season. I really need to get to Heinz Field and I really need to meet some of you dudes as well...except that Asian Ravens fan of course! :P

rpmpit
11-22-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm going to start saving my sheckles so I can make every effort at getting to a game next season. I really need to get to Heinz Field and I really need to meet some of you dudes as well...except that Asian Ravens fan of course! :P

I do at least one game a year. Two if I'm lucky. But we should decide early on (like the day the schedule comes out) what game we'll all try to get come out for. The more the merrier!

stlrz d
11-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Well here's an early (very early) look at the 2009 schedule:

Home: Oakland, San Diego, Green Bay, Minnesota, AFC South*.

Away: Denver, Kansas City, Chicago, Detroit, AFC East*.

*Opponents depend on how teams finish in their respective divisions.

I know when I went to a game at TRS there were some hotties there but the temps weren't really conducive to hottie viewing, if you know what I mean. So I'd prefer a game early enough in the season so the ladies won't be all bundled up.

:Boobs

rpmpit
11-22-2008, 11:14 AM

I know when I went to a game at TRS there were some hotties there but the temps weren't really conducive to hottie viewing, if you know what I mean. So I'd prefer a game early enough in the season so the ladies won't be all bundled up.

Yeah, there's always a good number of attractive Steeler ladies at the games I've been to. Especially when my wife attends (just in case she reads this :lol: ). But I'm good in any weather. Earlier in the season is fine with me. And I've also found that there's usually a lot more energy in the stadium for divisional games. But I wouldn't mind the Green Bay game. And that would be a pretty sweet game for you to attend.

stlrz d
11-22-2008, 11:41 AM

Yeah, there's always a good number of attractive Steeler ladies at the games I've been to. Especially when my wife attends (just in case she reads this :lol: ). But I'm good in any weather. Earlier in the season is fine with me. And I've also found that there's usually a lot more energy in the stadium for divisional games. But I wouldn't mind the Green Bay game. And that would be a pretty sweet game for you to attend.

Every time I've seen the Steelers play it's been against the Packers. Several times here and once in TRS. I've also been to plenty of Packers games where the Steelers weren't the opponent (going to NFL games is just cool regardless of the teams playing).

I'm ready to be there in person to see them face someone other than the Packers!

rpmpit
11-22-2008, 11:44 AM
[quote="stlrz d":2m55kob4]Well here's an early (very early) look at the 2009 schedule:

Every time I've seen the Steelers play it's been against the Packers. Several times here and once in TRS. I've also been to plenty of Packers games where the Steelers weren't the opponent (going to NFL games is just cool regardless of the teams playing).

I'm ready to be there in person to see them face someone other than the Packers![/quote:2m55kob4]

Oh, well yeah, that makes sense. Well I'd definitely recommend a divisional game. But really, I'll come to Heinz to see the Steelers play anyone. When the schedule comes out, we'll see what everyone is thinking and when everyone is available.

stlrz d
11-22-2008, 11:48 AM
[quote="stlrz d":1k4eqdxe]Well here's an early (very early) look at the 2009 schedule:

I'm ready to be there in person to see them face someone other than the Packers!

Oh, well yeah, that makes sense. Well I'd definitely recommend a divisional game. But really, I'll come to Heinz to see the Steelers play anyone. When the schedule comes out, we'll see what everyone is thinking and when everyone is available.[/quote:1k4eqdxe]

Works for me, and yes, a divisional game sounds good to me!

Jigawatts
11-22-2008, 12:52 PM
That's not what the CBS, FOX, and ESPN camera guys think! So there. :moon

Apparently the camera crews don't like me. I didn't see my mug on the t.v. or the
newspapers. I guess I have a face for radio. :( :lol: :lol:

Jooser
11-22-2008, 03:23 PM
I met Mel Blount (cowboy hat and all) last time I was up there. Cool guy, tall as hell.

RuthlessBurgher
11-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I met Mel Blount (cowboy hat and all) last time I was up there. Cool guy, tall as hell.

I saw Mel at the Super Bowl in Detroit, but couldn't get close enough to him to say hi because it was a very crowded concourse and he was walking away from me at the time. You can't mistake that cowboy hat. Dude still looks solid enough to play even though he is 60!!! years old right now (if not for the grey in his beard you would never guess that. He was only in his late 50's when I saw him, though) :lol: Here are the pics (sorry that they are huge):

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_097.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_098.jpg

Oh, and while I was looking for those Blount pics in my Super Bowl folder, I ran across a pic I took with Mike Utley there (the Detroit player who was paralyzed on the field and gave the "thumbs up" to the crowd. Really nice guy.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_096.jpg

Iron Shiek
11-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Since we are bringin up encounters away from Heinz, I too was in Detroit/Windsor for the Super Bowl (didn't actually go to the game but was probably at the next best place...across the street at Chris Chelios's bar Hockeytown...crazy atmosphere.)

Anyway, after the game went back into Canada because we were stayin at a friend's house there. Stopped in the casino and sat down at a roulette table...right next to Franco! He had some gold digger lookin chick standin behind him. He was playin freakin 50's and 100's on the insides! Ridiculous. Anyway, it was good to see him that night especially after he came out onto the field and waved the towel. that was awesome.

RuthlessBurgher
11-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Since we are bringin up encounters away from Heinz, I too was in Detroit/Windsor for the Super Bowl (didn't actually go to the game but was probably at the next best place...across the street at Chris Chelios's bar Hockeytown...crazy atmosphere.)

Anyway, after the game went back into Canada because we were stayin at a friend's house there. Stopped in the casino and sat down at a roulette table...right next to Franco! He had some gold digger lookin chick standin behind him. He was playin freakin 50's and 100's on the insides! Ridiculous. Anyway, it was good to see him that night especially after he came out onto the field and waved the towel. that was awesome.

Cool! We wanted to get in to that Hockeytown bar while we were there, but it was always so packed. I believe Stan Savran was doing his showed from in there all week. Walking around through the WinterFest tents was fun, though. The Motorola tent with the beach volleyball court and the guy surfing was pretty wild (especially considering that it was on a street in dowtown Detroit in the middle of February).

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_058.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_060.jpg

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-22-2008, 08:59 PM

I look for him too!

Is there any way of knowing from the TV shots whether he's on the right or the left of the field?

Iron Shiek
11-23-2008, 02:09 AM

Cool! We wanted to get in to that Hockeytown bar while we were there, but it was always so packed.

Heck yeah it was. We wandered down to that area and waited in line to get in for about 4 hours. Its a toss up between that day and the Cheaters AFCC game of being the coldest I have ever been in my life.

buckeyehoppy
11-23-2008, 11:33 AM
FWIW, Hockeytown Cafe is NOT Chelios' bar. Cheli's Chili is Chelios' place.

I didn't get up to Detroit for SBXL but I have been in Hockeytown Cafe several times. Very nice place on an average day. Even drew "The Dead Wings Suck" into the chilled drink well. Got a nasty look from the barkeep, but she was well tipped for her humiliation.

Speaking of wandering around Heinz, I will be down for the Dallas game. SN1, I need to find out where you're at in the tailgate lot. I will be visiting you first when we get in. I'm guessing you're pretty close to the stadium, so I'll start from the front and wander back.

For anyone else who'll be in town for the Dallas game, let me know and we'll talk. The Ol' Lady and I will just be wandering, then watching from a 50 yard line seat on a barstool. Let's talk it up!

RuthlessBurgher
11-23-2008, 12:57 PM

I didn't get up to Detroit for SBXL but I have been in Hockeytown Cafe several times. Very nice place on an average day. Even drew "The Dead Wings Suck" into the chilled drink well. Got a nasty look from the barkeep, but she was well tipped for her humiliation.

Speaking of wandering around Heinz, I will be down for the Dallas game. SN1, I need to find out where you're at in the tailgate lot. I will be visiting you first when we get in. I'm guessing you're pretty close to the stadium, so I'll start from the front and wander back.

For anyone else who'll be in town for the Dallas game, let me know and we'll talk. The Ol' Lady and I will just be wandering, then watching from a 50 yard line seat on a barstool. Let's talk it up!

I'll be there for Dallas too. We should arrange for a pre-game get-together with the legend SN1 like the Three Stooges did earlier. :lol:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/stooges.jpg

Iron Shiek
11-23-2008, 09:01 PM

Thanks for clarifying that. I was told a few different times that the spot I was at was his.

As for Dallas game, I am trying to do the same thing but don't think my friends are up for the trip. Dammmm them.

SteelerNation1
11-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Is there any way of knowing from the TV shots whether he's on the right or the left of the field?
I am in the South end zone, which is the right side of the TV screen...the open end of the stadium

SteelerNation1
11-23-2008, 09:39 PM

I park in a lot off of Reedsdale st. Kind of tough to explain where I'm at. PM this week and we can set up a tailgate.

costanza2k1
11-23-2008, 10:01 PM

I park in a lot off of Reedsdale st. Kind of tough to explain where I'm at. PM this week and we can set up a tailgate.

I may not be able to tailgate but would love meeting you guys, I'm bring 12 people from California for the game! Maybe I can buy you a beer in the stadium or something...

SteelerNation1
11-23-2008, 10:18 PM

I may not be able to tailgate but would love meeting you guys, I'm bring 12 people from California for the game! Maybe I can buy you a beer in the stadium or something...
I don't drink......

Yeah right!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:Cheers
If you can tailgate that'd be great. If not, I'll be in the game early, so look for me.

costanza2k1
11-23-2008, 10:27 PM

I don't drink......

Yeah right!!!!!!
If you can tailgate that'd be great. If not, I'll be in the game early, so look for me.

Sent you a PM...

RuthlessBurgher
11-23-2008, 10:32 PM

I don't drink......

Yeah right!!!!!!

Sent you a PM...

Count me in with you guys regarding meeting for a tailgate or just on the South Plaza inside the stadium. It's just me and my dad, so we can meet pretty much whereever (since the game doesn't start until after 4:00, we can leave early enough to tailgate a bit, which is not really possible for those 1:00 games). Keep me abreast of what's up. Thanks.

costanza2k1
11-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Will do!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-23-2008, 10:38 PM
I am in the South end zone, which is the right side of the TV screen...the open end of the stadium

Thanks, SN1 - I'll look for you!

buckeyehoppy
11-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I'll be there for Dallas too. We should arrange for a pre-game get-together with the legend SN1 like the Three Stooges did earlier.

This will happen. I'll make sure of it. It'll be great to meet you and your dad.

I can get a Google map of the area just based on this much info. It will at least give me the lay of the land. I will find you either way. I must meet The Legend who is SteelerNation1.

Stanz, if you can, stay in contact and we'll all meet up. Your posse needs to come along, too. A dozen coming in from sunny Cali. That is awesome.

I'll be PMing all you guys leading up to the game to gather details 'n 'at. This will be a great day!!!

costanza2k1
11-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I'll be there for Dallas too. We should arrange for a pre-game get-together with the legend SN1 like the Three Stooges did earlier.

This will happen. I'll make sure of it. It'll be great to meet you and your dad.

I can get a Google map of the area just based on this much info. It will at least give me the lay of the land. I will find you either way. I must meet The Legend who is SteelerNation1.

Stanz, if you can, stay in contact and we'll all meet up. Your posse needs to come along, too. A dozen coming in from sunny Cali. That is awesome.

I'll be PMing all you guys leading up to the game to gather details 'n 'at. This will be a great day!!!

Sounds like a plan...I'm more than willing to put in some $$$ for drinks and stuff, I just don't know my way around to buy the beer and stuff...should be a blast!

buckeyehoppy
11-24-2008, 11:10 PM

Thanks for clarifying that. I was told a few different times that the spot I was at was his.

As for Dallas game, I am trying to do the same thing but don't think my friends are up for the trip. Dammmm them.

I say just come out anyway. If you aren't going to the actual game, we can hang. I'll be there that night because we are going to the Pens/Sabres game the next night.

Give it some thought. Even if your buddies chunk out, why should you be left out?

SteelerNation1
11-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Started a thread...check it out

buckeyehoppy
11-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Sounds like a plan...I'm more than willing to put in some $$$ for drinks and stuff, I just don't know my way around to buy the beer and stuff...should be a blast!

I have every intention of getting down there no later than noon, so I should have a parking slot somewhere nearby. As for beer, I will be bringing a full 60+ gallon cooler. Depending on how fancy you want the beer to be, I will have a good portion. We'll work on those logistics. But, if you and your posse is coming from Cali you can always play the "I came from California" card and you'll probably get away with it in exchange for a beer, I am sure. I also intend to furnish you with at least one beer personally, so you have that going for you...which is nice!

costanza2k1
11-24-2008, 11:33 PM

I have every intention of getting down there no later than noon, so I should have a parking slot somewhere nearby. As for beer, I will be bringing a full 60+ gallon cooler. Depending on how fancy you want the beer to be, I will have a good portion. We'll work on those logistics. But, if you and your posse is coming from Cali you can always play the "I came from California" card and you'll probably get away with it in exchange for a beer, I am sure. I also intend to furnish you with at least one beer personally, so you have that going for you...which is nice!

Classic! We'll exchange cell phones and make this happen...should be a blast!

stlrz d
11-25-2008, 12:07 AM

Is your phone better than mine? I have a Samsung SCH-i760. If yours is better then I'll gladly exchange with you! :P

costanza2k1
11-25-2008, 12:37 AM

Is your phone better than mine? I have a Samsung SCH-i760. If yours is better then I'll gladly exchange with you! :P

Man I need to strlzd proof everything these days :moon ... :lol: In person my English is off the hook!

stlrz d
11-25-2008, 12:42 AM

Man I need to strlzd proof everything these days :moon ... :lol: In person my English is off the hook!

Just a little making poking my friend! :D :D :D

costanza2k1
11-25-2008, 12:48 AM
You figure by now I would check my posts before I hit submit. I guess I'll never learn. LOL Good stuff man!

stlrz d
11-25-2008, 12:57 AM
You figure by now I would check my posts before I hit submit. I guess I'll never learn. LOL Good stuff man!

So are we trading phones?!? :P

buckeyehoppy
11-25-2008, 01:09 AM

What'd you expect from a guy from Green Bay. The winters are long up there in Northern Wiscy. He has lots of time to :stirpot

I'll contact you via PM with my cell phone #, Stanz.