PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Parker?? Is he hurt??

rpmpit
11-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Did he hurt himself on that 15 yard run? Seems like that was his last carry. He slowed up and appeared to gingerly walk out of bounds. Didn't look good to me.

MeetJoeGreene
11-21-2008, 09:42 AM
I was ticked that it took like 10 minutes for the announcers to even notice... I was screaming "WHERE IS PARKER". They at least need to have a hot sideline reporter to sniff this stuff down.

All that I have heard was a "tweak"

RussBII
11-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Did he hurt himself on that 15 yard run? Seems like that was his last carry. He slowed up and appeared to gingerly walk out of bounds. Didn't look good to me.

NFL Live said he tweaked his knee and Tomlin sat him the rest of the way to be cautious.

proudpittsburgher
11-21-2008, 09:45 AM

NFL Live said he tweaked his knee and Tomlin sat him the rest of the way to be cautious.

Tomlin said during the presser that it probably happened before that run out of bounds, and I'm inclined to believe him since Parker looked as if he knew he was going to jog out of bounds as the play developed.