PDA

View Full Version : Where's DDAWG?

Djfan
11-18-2008, 02:09 AM
The Stains win one and he's still not here telling us how they are going to win the division this year. Wonder if he's sick.

kennyes
11-18-2008, 04:46 AM
The Stains win one and he's still not here telling us how they are going to win the division this year. Wonder if he's sick.

My guess would be he's preoccupied with wiping that dick off his face...

stlrz d
11-18-2008, 08:29 AM

Or wiping one on his face! :shock:

Oviedo
11-18-2008, 08:51 AM

The Stains didn't WIN anything they were given the game by an overrated Bills team.

rpmpit
11-18-2008, 09:13 AM

Or wiping one on his face! :shock:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :) :?

No wait, there's definitely something wrong with that :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jooser
11-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Perhaps Asian secretly dispatched the Ninjas from his secret lair to slice the schlong from his face and extinguish his very existence.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5845/japanese2pk1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

"I'm going to make you an offa you can't wefuse."

Djfan
11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Honestly, I look forward to him showing up each year. He brings out the best in all of you as far as responses go. His annual "we own you" post is one of my favorite parts of being a Steelers fan over the last two years. The comedy, the tragedy, the drama and suspense of it all is epic.

I was just hoping for a small reminder of his value to the Steelers nation after that non-win victory.

Jooser
11-18-2008, 09:03 PM
He's probably over enjoying all the doom and gloom lemmings on the Trib board. LOL :D

MeetJoeGreene
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Honestly, I look forward to him showing up each year. He brings out the best in all of you as far as responses go. His annual "we own you" post is one of my favorite parts of being a Steelers fan over the last two years. The comedy, the tragedy, the drama and suspense of it all is epic.

I was just hoping for a small reminder of his value to the Steelers nation after that non-win victory.

I know exactly how you feel. I compare it one of my dogs - a little, tiny, cute Yorkshire Terrier. That sometimes gets mad and barks in anger. It must think that it is a huge, fierce wolf in its mind. But to me, it is still this little Yorkie. So I laugh.

I feel the same way about D-Dawg and all of those other Browns fans. They probably THINK in their minds that they have a good football team. But it just makes us laugh.

Iron Shiek
11-18-2008, 10:57 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I compare it one of my dogs - a little, tiny, cute Yorkshire Terrier. That sometimes gets mad and barks in anger. It must think that it is a huge, fierce wolf in its mind. But to me, it is still this little Yorkie. So I laugh.

I feel the same way about D-Dawg and all of those other Browns fans. They probably THINK in their minds that they have a good football team. But it just makes us laugh.

MJG?? :shock: :shock:

http://chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-05/26/xin_210501260934686286465.jpg