PDA

View Full Version : Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread

stlrz d
11-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Won't even be close...for a lot of reasons.

Steelers - 31
Bengals - 10

RuthlessBurgher
11-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Although the team with the uno-ocho-uno record tends to play better against us at Heinz Field than they do when we visit Cincinnattica for that annual @$$whooping, I think the offense builds off the progress they made by having a 300 yard passer, 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher and turn it into multiple TD's (I don't anticipate another 13 penalties for 115 yards) while the defense gives themselves even more of a cushion between themselves and 2nd place when it comes to their current first place standing in total defense, rushing defense, passing defense, yards per play, sacks, etc.

28-6 Steelers.

kennyes
11-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Short week has me a bit concerned not to mention these weasels have nothing more to lose and that we're now their fuggin Superbowl...

Oviedo
11-18-2008, 09:14 AM
While there is this concern about what is shaping up to be a "trap game" I think Tomlon will have the team focused.

I think I heard that the Bumgals may be missing two starting OL, but that may not matter since back ups can get away with holding Harrison and Woodley just like starters. If the refs actually call holding we are looking at a 5-6 sack game.

Steelers win 27-13.

Discipline of Steel
11-18-2008, 09:16 AM
We go up by 14 early then drag a while before a late comeback attempt falls short.

17-10

Iron Shiek
11-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I predict the refs win.

I also predict Fitzpatrick benches himself after he complains that Harrison threatened his life and looked at him meanly.

As for the score...27-14...the division leaders win this one easily.

Discipline of Steel
11-18-2008, 01:05 PM
I predict the refs win.

I also predict Fitzpatrick benches himself after he complains that Harrison threatened his life and looked at him meanly.

As for the score...27-14...the division leaders win this one easily.

My prediction looks boring compared to yours...Im going to have to add that I think Ernster booms one for over 40 yards this game!

MeetJoeGreene
11-18-2008, 01:30 PM
I predict the refs win.

].

Not true. The refs will flag Harrison for rough-talking the quarterback and he will be forced to play the remainder of the game with duct tape over his mouth.

Stilll......I am not yet comforatable enough with our offense to predict ANY type of blowout. They have some more to prove to me on that front yet.

16-10 Steelers.

But we get an offensive TD.

Jigawatts
11-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Chris Henry and Housazazzda always concern me. I predict this is closer than it should
be.

We win 16-10

RuthlessBurgher
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Chris Henry and Housazazzda always concern me. I predict this is closer than it should
be.

We win 16-10

Hey! No copying off of MJG!!! :evil: :nono :lol:

Jigawatts
11-18-2008, 04:54 PM
be.

We win 16-10

Hey! No copying off of MJG!!! :evil: :nono :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I didn't even bother reading his post. That's how much I value MJG's opinion. :lol:

Jigawatts
11-18-2008, 04:55 PM
...but great minds think alike. :wink:

AkronSteel
11-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Steelers 31
Bengals 0

Steelers D will handle the Bengals easily. The Bengals WR's are a concern but if Fitzy doesn't have time to get them the ball then it is a moot point. The Steelers offense will come ready to play and hang up some good numbers. I expect FWP to have a huge night...could approach 200 yards. I gotta feelin.....

Ozey74
11-18-2008, 05:16 PM
I predict a bloodbath. The Bungals are overly tired and emotionally spent after their game against Philly on Sunday.

:bungalssuck

Steeler Mafia
11-18-2008, 05:40 PM
TJ Doushmenzadah is always a concern coming into this game, especially after the numbers he put up against Philly. I think he gets some love but the Steelers D will shut him down after about 50 to 60 yards.

Steelers Win! 24 - 13 :tt2

:bungalssuck :Boobs

buckeyehoppy
11-18-2008, 06:23 PM
Steelers 31
Bengals 0

Steelers D will handle the Bengals easily. The Bengals WR's are a concern but if Fitzy doesn't have time to get them the ball then it is a moot point. The Steelers offense will come ready to play and hang up some good numbers. I expect FWP to have a huge night...could approach 200 yards. I gotta feelin.....

The Bungholes Blow! F--- the Bungholes.

The NFL's Best Defense is due for the shutout...and they deliver!

Steelers win 28-0!

Kick @$$ Steelers!!!

P.S. Anyone worried about the short week...the Bungholes have the same problem. Bonus: once we dump the Queen City Kitties into a ditch, we get a few days off before prepping for the Patophiles.

Jooser
11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6910/mrtls6.png (http://imageshack.us)

My prediction for the game? PAIN. And don't even think about running around number 92 fool. Ain't nothing for you there, sucka!

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/694/08cinharrisonsack97723wu8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :bungalssuck :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

papillon
11-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Although the team with the uno-ocho-uno record tends to play better against us at Heinz Field than they do when we visit Cincinnattica for that annual @$$whooping, I think the offense builds off the progress they made by having a 300 yard passer, 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher and turn it into multiple TD's (I don't anticipate another 13 penalties for 115 yards) while the defense gives themselves even more of a cushion between themselves and 2nd place when it comes to their current first place standing in total defense, rushing defense, passing defense, yards per play, sacks, etc.

28-6 Steelers.

Don't underestimate the omnipotence of Scott Green to screw the Steelers even if his crew isn't at the game.

As many were shocked to see that I had the Chargers winning last weekends game there will be no wet blanket this Thursday.

Steelers - 23
Bengals - 9

Pappy

RKSteel
11-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Steelers 21
Bengals 0

Steelers dominate game, gain over 250 yds rushing, Ben only throws for 125.

D gets a pick six this weekend (should of had two last week) and ring up 10 sacks.

Ward delivers at least two crushing blocks and FWP breaks a long TD run.

Discipline of Steel
11-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Steelers 21
Bengals 0

Steelers dominate game, gain over 250 yds rushing, Ben only throws for 125.

D gets a pick six this weekend (should of had two last week) and ring up 10 sacks.

Ward delivers at least two crushing blocks and FWP breaks a long TD run.

Sounds like a Christmas wish list! :D

papillon
11-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I predict the refs win.

].

Not true. The refs will flag Harrison for rough-talking the quarterback and he will be forced to play the remainder of the game with duct tape over his mouth.

Stilll......I am not yet comforatable enough with our offense to predict ANY type of blowout. They have some more to prove to me on that front yet.

16-10 Steelers.

But we get an offensive TD.

Way to go you doom and gloomer you... :stirpot :moon I mean calling a win for the Steelers and then the left handed compliemt about scoring a TD. :loser :tt2

Pappy