PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Penalties Not Called

Jigawatts
11-17-2008, 04:36 PM
1) Steelers Jesus – Impersonating a savior without a license. 15 yard penalty and
1 game suspension for all season ticket holders.

2) James Harrison – Illegal neck to the lineman’s hand. 15 yard penalty plus 4
minute major resulting in a San Diego 11 on 10 power play.

3) Larry Zierlein – Improper use of the term “tight end.” Bench foul resulting in a 15
yard penalty, plus a joint NFL/FCC washing of the mouth with soap.

4) Jeff Reed – Kicking the ball in an “intimidating fashion.” 15 yard penalty enforced
on the kick off by PETA.

5) Casey Hampton – Unnecessary fatness. 5 yard penalty and no more seconds.

6) Bryant McFadden – Pass interference. 15 yard bench foul and a technical.

7) Anthony Smith – Extreme stupidity. 10 yard penalty resulting in enrollment to
the University on Phoenix Oniline. Update: He did not get in.

8 Troy Polamalu – Defensive touchdown. 5 yard penalty resulting in a trip to
the barber.

9) Hines Ward – Jaw breakage – 15 yard penalty resulting 4 weeks after the fact.

10) The Offciating Crew – Extreme Doucebaggery. No penalty will be enforced.

RuthlessBurgher
11-17-2008, 04:41 PM
1) Steelers Jesus – Impersonating a savior without a license. 15 yard penalty and

Are you referring to the dude in your sig, or our friendly neighborhood Plastic Jesus? In any case, this season ticket holder will accept your 1 game suspension and will not be making the trip out on Thursday. Hold down the fort for me up in the north end zone upper deck bleachers, Jig. And be ready for an early short week Wanted Man thread tomorrow.

Jigawatts
11-17-2008, 04:51 PM

Are you referring to the dude in your sig, or our friendly neighborhood Plastic Jesus? In any case, this season ticket holder will accept your 1 game suspension and will not be making the trip out on Thursday. Hold down the fort for me up in the north end zone upper deck bleachers, Jig. And be ready for an early short week Wanted Man thread tomorrow.

Ah, I was just going to PM you about Thursdays game. :( I'm trying to secure a spot
over by the infamous SN1, but if I don't arrive early enough the North end zone will be
jiga-fied. :Beer

I'll even pour one for my homies that can't be there. :Cheers :lol:

steeld95
11-17-2008, 05:51 PM
1) 7) Anthony Smith – Extreme stupidity. 10 yard penalty resulting in enrollment to

hahaha...I honestly don't ever recall seeing a player continue to make stupid mistakes like he does. It seems like whenever his name is called, it is not because he made a play, it is because he did something stupid.

Jigawatts
11-17-2008, 06:00 PM
1) 7) Anthony Smith – Extreme stupidity. 10 yard penalty resulting in enrollment to

hahaha...I honestly don't ever recall seeing a player continue to make stupid mistakes like he does. It seems like whenever his name is called, it is not because he made a play, it is because he did something stupid.

It's a shame. I watched Smith play high school ball here and I was really pulling for
a local kid to make an impact on this team. At first I thought he wasn't getting the
playing time because he was in the dog house dating back to the Patriots game, but
now I figure if he was good enough, Tomlin would find a way to get him on the field more.

I'd still like to see him make it, but I think it's about time to give up on him. :?