PDA

View Full Version : Early Games: Which one are you watching?

AngryAsian
11-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Flipping back and forth between the Bucs against the Vikes...

and Fins against the Raiders.

For all you OSU fans Ginn just ran a 40 yard TD reverse run out of the "Wildcat." The offense went 90 yards in 8.5 minutes. All I want for Christmas is a real OC. :lol:

stlrz d
11-16-2008, 02:30 PM
I get every game thanks to Sunday Ticket!!!

But I'm glued to Rats @ Gints...and I LIKE what I see!!!

During the commercials I'm flipping to the Bears @ Packers.

Giants just blocked a FG attempt and moved the ball to almost mid field before someone fell on it!!!

stlrz d
11-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Actually they got it at the 33!!!

stlrz d
11-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Jacobs just scored right over Ray Ray...and the Rats start getting chippy after the score!!!

SteelTorch
11-16-2008, 02:40 PM
WTF? Why would you attempt a two-point conversion when you're up 13-0???

costanza2k1
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
When the Steelers don't play I watch all the games on the Red Zone channel. No commercials and it flips over to all the action when needed! God Bless the Red Zone channel.

stlrz d
11-16-2008, 02:53 PM

They didn't. It was a bad snap on the XP that was never kicked so it goes as a failed try for two.

When the Steelers don't play I watch all the games on the Red Zone channel. No commercials and it flips over to all the action when needed! God Bless the Red Zone channel.

I do that on my own, even though I have the RZ channel. I don't care about going to games automatically that I don't have fantasy players involved in. So I have the NFL home page up on my laptop...when a game starts flashing red and IF I have a fantasy player on the team with possession then I flip to that game.

Today though I am loving watching the Giants run ALL OVER the Ratstains!!!

ColumbusSteelerFan
11-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Watching a bit of the Lions-Panthers game, just to see if they really will go 0-10. Daunte didn't look half bad early, but even with a lead they'll probably find a way to give it up in the end. Will flip over to the Rats/Gints game in a bit. Will always appreciate a beatdown of the Ratbirds! :D

Iron Shiek
11-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Flipping back and forth between the Bucs against the Vikes...

and Fins against the Raiders.

For all you OSU fans Ginn just ran a 40 yard TD reverse run out of the "Wildcat." The offense went 90 yards in 8.5 minutes. All I want for Christmas is a real OC. :lol:

Which game??!! ALL OF THEM!. I can't decide...but mostly DEN v. ATL and IND v HOU....lots of fantasy implications for me in many leagues.

costanza2k1
11-16-2008, 03:07 PM

They didn't. It was a bad snap on the XP that was never kicked so it goes as a failed try for two.

I do that on my own, even though I have the RZ channel. I don't care about going to games automatically that I don't have fantasy players involved in. So I have the NFL home page up on my laptop...when a game starts flashing red and IF I have a fantasy player on the team with possession then I flip to that game.

Today though I am loving watching the Giants run ALL OVER the Ratstains!!!

I'm enjoying that and also enjoying beating Ruthless in FF right now to. Let's go to the chat!

stlrz d
11-16-2008, 03:15 PM
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/inde ... ction=chat (http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=chat)

In case anyone would like to join us!

kennyes
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM

Is that Directv and what channel?

costanza2k1
11-16-2008, 03:31 PM
It is DirecTV channel 703

Jooser
11-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Watching the Bensgals beating the Eaguls right now :shock: . Also flipping back and forth the the Rats and Giants.

buckeyehoppy
11-16-2008, 04:16 PM
http://steelerstrong.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=chat

In case anyone would like to join us!

You guys started early. I may or may not be over later. Having some company for the game, so my online stuff today will be truncated somewhat.

Switched from Bears/Fudge Packers to Giants/Rattards.

Not the Bears day, and I'm not buying that their D is all that. But credit should be given to the FPs...they are playing well at home.

Jooser
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM
McNabb looks like $h!t today. Bungles almost got their 4th INT just now. 13-10 Bungles going into the 4th QTR.... :HeadBanger

kennyes
11-17-2008, 04:16 AM
It is DirecTV channel 703

Thanks costanza2k1, I'll keep that in mind for upcoming games.

P.S. can I just call you George?

:D