PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradshaw predicts Steelers-Giants Superbowl

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-14-2008, 09:34 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?co ... to=8780566 (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=8782408&MSNHPHMA#sport=NFL&photo=8780566)

What a homer ... I love him!

RuthlessBurgher
11-14-2008, 11:14 PM
He also says this:

Will the Titans go 16-0?
Bradshaw says: On December 21, Pittsburgh spoils the Titans' winning streak. My boys give Kerry Collins a good, old fashioned whuppin', so he might not be 100 percent for the playoffs.

:tt2 :Steel :tt1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-15-2008, 09:18 AM
He also says this:

Will the Titans go 16-0?
Bradshaw says: On December 21, Pittsburgh spoils the Titans' winning streak. My boys give Kerry Collins a good, old fashioned whuppin', so he might not be 100 percent for the playoffs.

Yeah, it's like for this one interview he forgot that he was supposed to pretend to be somewhat impartial as a talking head. For anyone reading this who had doubts about whether TB still had hard feelings from the old days ... doubt no longer!

RuthlessBurgher
11-15-2008, 11:27 AM
He also says this:

Will the Titans go 16-0?

Yeah, it's like for this one interview he forgot that he was supposed to pretend to be somewhat impartial as a talking head. For anyone reading this who had doubts about whether TB still had hard feelings from the old days ... doubt no longer!

Yeah, you like to hear him referring to the Steelers as "my boys" but he also said this as well:

Who wins the MVP?
Bradshaw says: Drew Brees is a shoo-in for MVP. He breaks Dan Marino's season passing record, but Drew and my Saints miss the playoffs.

Because of his Louisiana upbringing, he is also saying "my Saints." Perhaps he just has a thing for teams that wear black and gold.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-15-2008, 01:40 PM
He also says this:

[quote]Will the Titans go 16-0?

Yeah, you like to hear him referring to the Steelers as "my boys" but he also said this as well:

Who wins the MVP?
Bradshaw says: Drew Brees is a shoo-in for MVP. He breaks Dan Marino's season passing record, but Drew and my Saints miss the playoffs.

Because of his Louisiana upbringing, he is also saying "my Saints." Perhaps he just has a thing for teams that wear black and gold.[/quote:6hlf843x]

:Agree I'll give him that, no problem, everybody's got a thing for where they grew up. Now that he know's that, I'm sure he'll sleep easier!