PDA

View Full Version : A Fernando Bryant tidbit for yinz

stlrz d
11-12-2008, 08:04 PM
I get back to work from lunch today and a woman from accounting comes over to my desk and asks, "So what do you think of the Fernando Bryant signing?"

I told her I thought it was a good signing...he's an experienced vet who can help us out in the short term, but once Deshea and Bmac come back he'll be released.

She said, "That's good, I thought you were going to say 'he sucks' or something like that."

She then went on to say, "He's my brother-in-law."

We chatted about that a bit and she told me he had been looking for a job coaching somewhere on the college level. Apparently a few teams have been interested in him but he's declined...until the Steelers called. She said he's apparently pretty excited about being in Pittsburgh and was interested because he felt they are a team that is actually going somewhere.

Of course I don't think he'll be around to see it if we do, but I thought it was pretty cool to hear that none the less.

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2008, 08:06 PM
You should have said, Fernando is a good corner, but the family he married into is whack.

:lol:

stlrz d
11-12-2008, 08:14 PM
You should have said, Fernando is a good corner, but the family he married into is whack.

She already knows that...they're Cowboys fans!

RuthlessBurgher
11-12-2008, 08:28 PM

Wow...Cowboys and Steeler fans talking football in Packer land. Who knew? When Green Bay loyalists ask you folks why you don't root for the local squad, do you give them some clever line like your head is lactose intolerant, or something like that? :lol:

stlrz d
11-12-2008, 08:44 PM

Wow...Cowboys and Steeler fans talking football in Packer land. Who knew? When Green Bay loyalists ask you folks why you don't root for the local squad, do you give them some clever line like your head is lactose intolerant, or something like that? :lol:

I tell them it's because their team sucks, the colors are ugly, the female fans are fat idiots and the male fans are idiots...who are also fat.

I don't know what she tells them. :D

MeetJoeGreene
11-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Was she hot?

stlrz d
11-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Was she hot?

Married with 3 kids...but not bad.

Nice jugs. :D

Iron Shiek
11-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Hooray beer!