PDA

View Full Version : SIGNATURE PICS

AngryAsian
11-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey all,

I've revamped my Photobucket account and apparently some still have the link to it, because some of you may have noticed that your signature pics that I rendered for you in the past may or may not be working. If you are one of these fine individuals, please post post on this thread or shoot me a PM with your email address so I can send your sig to you directly so we won't run into this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mel, I didn't forget about you my friend.

Peace.

Chadman
11-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Hey all,

I've revamped my Photobucket account and apparently some still have the link to it, because some of you may have noticed that your signature pics that I rendered for you in the past may or may not be working. If you are one of these fine individuals, please post post on this thread or shoot me a PM with your email address so I can send your sig to you directly so we won't run into this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mel, I didn't forget about you my friend.

Peace.

Bloody Hell ASIAN- what have you done?? My pics are gone!!

And what's with "ASIAN"- where did the Angry or even Steel go? Are you like Puff Daddy?

You go from Puff Daddy to Puffy Coombs, then just Puffy, then P-Diddy..then...ah gives a crap what came next...

But where did the rest of your name go?

Are you now, simply, the complete Asian race?

That must be a lot of weight to carry on your rice strengthened shoulders!

kennyes
11-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Mine as well. Damn Ninjas! :stirpot

Anywho, I just pm'd John before I saw this thread. I thought I was the only one and hence my feelings were hurt... :cry:

Mel Blount's G
11-10-2008, 02:49 AM
I couldn't see the one you pm'ed me bro. I'm looking forward to it :|

Mel Blount's G
11-10-2008, 04:35 AM
Thank you AS for the sweet sig. Appreciate your effort resulting product

AngryAsian
11-10-2008, 04:42 AM
no worries, brother. Anytime for my fellow denizens of the Planet.