PDA

View Full Version : Just heard on the radio

costanza2k1
11-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Ben is practicing, Willie is out again, Woodley is out again...

espn 1250

RussBII
11-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Woodley is out?! Who backs him up?

costanza2k1
11-07-2008, 12:36 PM
I think Harrison slides to his side and Timmons takes Harrison's position...I think Woodley missed practice last week too, so he may be ok. I hope!

Iron Shiek
11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I think Harrison slides to his side and Timmons takes Harrison's position...I think Woodley missed practice last week too, so he may be ok. I hope!

Yeah its that same calf issue he had after the Giants game..I think he will be fine.

But there is a ton of collective practice minutes/hours being missed by the team. I'm starting to fear they may not be as well prepared as they can be going into this game (especially vs. a surging Colts team that is gelling now with them getting healthy).

steelblood
11-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Woodley is out? Of Practice, right?

We need Woodley.

Iron Shiek
11-07-2008, 03:27 PM

We need Woodley.

Apparently its been reported that he is 50-50 for this game.

Jigawatts
11-07-2008, 04:46 PM

We need Woodley.

I just heard he'll most likely play.

Iron Shiek
11-07-2008, 04:50 PM

We need Woodley.

I'm sure Harrison has rubbed off on him enough to wear bone will have to be protruding from skin for him to not play...and even then its a possibility he will suit up and play... :Beer

Jigawatts
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
[quote=steelblood]Woodley is out? Of Practice, right?

We need Woodley.

I'm sure Harrison has rubbed off on him enough to wear bone will have to be protruding from skin for him to not play...and even then its a possibility he will suit up and play... :Beer[/quote:1nwai1mj]

According to a Steelers beat writer (I can't remember his name) that was just on
Madden, Woodley wants to get at least one "trophy sack" on future hall of fame QB
Peyton Manning.

AngryAsian
11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Woodley will play.... can't keep the heart of a lion down. Damn, I'm so proud of this Defense. I walk around the hospital and all the NFL enthusiasts are quick to stop me and yap about how ridiculous our D is. One Dallas fan was squawking about how they had an opportunity to pick up Woodley in the draft, but instead opted for Anthony Spencer. He was in awe of the talent and dreamed of what a tandem that would of been (Ware and Woodley). I patted him the back and asked him how Romo's pinky was....LMFAO!

fordfixer
11-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Woodley will play.... can't keep the heart of a lion down. Damn, I'm so proud of this Defense. I walk around the hospital and all the NFL enthusiasts are quick to stop me and yap about how ridiculous our D is. One Dallas fan was squawking about how they had an opportunity to pick up Woodley in the draft, but instead opted for Anthony Spencer. He was in awe of the talent and dreamed of what a tandem that would of been (Ware and Woodley). I patted him the back and asked him how Romo's pinky was....LMFAO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tt1