PDA

View Full Version : Parker out vs Colts

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
11-07-2008, 02:07 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08312/926117-66.stm

The boy can't get healthy!

RuthlessBurgher
11-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Sucks for Willie, but I predict that Mewelde rushes for more than twice the rushing yards of Joseph Addai this Sunday. And I'm an Addai fan who drafted him in the first round of our fantasy draft.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-07-2008, 08:43 AM
From the Silver Lining Dept.:

At least it's his shoulder, not his knee, and this is probably perfect for that knee - a week of rest after his first game back from knee rehab.

Next week he should be good to go!

MeetJoeGreene
11-07-2008, 08:52 AM

At least it's his shoulder, not his knee, and this is probably perfect for that knee - a week of rest after his first game back from knee rehab.

Good point.
I wonder, though, if we can be the Colts (struggling as they are) without Ben AND Parker AND Hines. (if Ben and Hines don't play).

rpmpit
11-07-2008, 09:21 AM

Good point.
I wonder, though, if we can be the Colts (struggling as they are) without Ben AND Parker AND Hines. (if Ben and Hines don't play).

Byron showed he can lead this offense so I'm not overly concerned about Ben sitting. I actually think it will benefit him to get an extra week of rest. Moore has proven he can be effective, but there will definitely be some dropoff in the running game - especially if Heath isn't 100%. And what's up with Hines?? Is he hurt? Haven't seen anything about that.

:oops: Just saw that Hines didn't practice with a knee problem. But it said he's expected to start.

MeetJoeGreene
11-07-2008, 09:56 AM

Good point.

Byron showed he can lead this offense so I'm not overly concerned about Ben sitting. I actually think it will benefit him to get an extra week of rest. Moore has proven he can be effective, but there will definitely be some dropoff in the running game - especially if Heath isn't 100%. And what's up with Hines?? Is he hurt? Haven't seen anything about that.

:oops: Just saw that Hines didn't practice with a knee problem. But it said he's expected to start.

Good lord, I forgot about Heath. I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

Ozey74
11-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Son of a F'in B!!!!

Oviedo
11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Everyone seems to be taking this game for granted. If we have both Ben and FWP out then I'm thinking this is lining up to be the ultimate trap game.

Indy has weapons and is on the verge of going off on someone. I hope it isn't us. Ignore the record, they are better than the record. A successful one half of football does not make Leftwich the next Bradshaw. He was cut by the Jags and Falcons for a reason.

I'm real worried about this game.

Iron Shiek
11-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Everyone seems to be taking this game for granted. If we have both Ben and FWP out then I'm thinking this is lining up to be the ultimate trap game.

Indy has weapons and is on the verge of going off on someone. I hope it isn't us. Ignore the record, they are better than the record. A successful one half of football does not make Leftwich the next Bradshaw. He was cut by the Jags and Falcons for a reason.

I'm real worried about this game.

Put me in the very worried category. (on the bright side Clark is coming back! :D )

:cry: