PDA

View Full Version : My son...Steely McBeam

SteelerNation1
11-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Here a couple pics of my 20 month old on Halloween. Please don't discriminate against him because his dad dressed him up like EVERYBODY's favorite mascot. :tt1

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/SteelerNAtion1/PA310270.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/SteelerNAtion1/PA310289.jpg

Jooser
11-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Awsome dude, I freakin' love it! :Clap :tt1

Shawn
11-05-2008, 10:42 PM
You have scarred that poor child for life. :)

MeetJoeGreene
11-05-2008, 11:05 PM
That is too funny.

Man.. is he walking already?

How time flies.

It seems like just yesterday, you started a thread announcing his birth....now look at him, all toddler-like and trick-or-treating. <sniff>

SteelerNation1
11-06-2008, 12:58 AM
That is too funny.

How time flies.

It seems like just yesterday, you started a thread announcing his birth....now look at him, all toddler-like and trick-or-treating. <sniff>
Man MJG, are you drinking tonight? You getting all sentimental on us. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, time does fly. I can't wait until next Halloween so I can dress him up like Stevie Steeler. Anyone remember Stevie?

costanza2k1
11-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing...

Starlifter
11-06-2008, 01:22 AM
two things a parent should never do to his son.

1. name him percy
2. dress like steely mcbeam

but what the hell do i know? you son looked great.....:-)

stlrz d
11-06-2008, 08:33 AM
That poor, poor child.

I hope he returns the favor someday when he comes to see you in the old folks home! :P

SteelerNation1
11-06-2008, 12:36 PM
That poor, poor child.

I hope he returns the favor someday when he comes to see you in the old folks home! :P
As long as he takes me to the games with him, he can put me wherever he wants. :lol:

RussBII
11-06-2008, 12:45 PM
That is too funny.

How time flies.

Man MJG, are you drinking tonight? You getting all sentimental on us. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, time does fly. I can't wait until next Halloween so I can dress him up like Stevie Steeler. Anyone remember Stevie?

Stevie Steeler really confused me as a kid. Especially when he and Gary Anderson visited my school. Seeing a bunch of nuns, and the Stevie Steeler caused serious trauma....

Djfan
11-06-2008, 11:30 PM
That is too funny.

How time flies.

Stevie Steeler really confused me as a kid. Especially when he and Gary Anderson visited my school. Seeing a bunch of nuns, and the Stevie Steeler caused serious trauma....

Was it the nuns or Stevie Steeler who traumatized you?

AngryAsian
11-07-2008, 06:40 AM
That is too funny.

How time flies.

I remember that thread (pics posted with you holding the little tike straight from the hospital) and when I did finally meet the famous SN1 in person.... I thought "man, he lost some serious weight." It then hit me.... sympathy weight. You must of been downing some serious Primanti Brotthers while the wife had the bun in the oven. At any rate... I'm glad the little guy is getting brainwashed early. :D

rpmpit
11-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Great pics, SN1. He looks awesome!!! And as far as time flying, armpit jr. is gonna be three next week :shock: Its going by too quickly :(

BTW, I'm thinking he's gonna be Lambert next year. Not sure when its supposed to happen, but hopefully he'll be losing his two front baby teeth around Halloween :lol:

SteelerNation1
11-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I remember that thread (pics posted with you holding the little tike straight from the hospital) and when I did finally meet the famous SN1 in person.... I thought "man, he lost some serious weight." It then hit me.... sympathy weight. You must of been downing some serious Primanti Brotthers while the wife had the bun in the oven. At any rate... I'm glad the little guy is getting brainwashed early. :D
:D Sympathy weight is right...trips to Coldstone Creamery for 9 months catch up with you.. :wink:

SteelerNation1
11-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Great pics, SN1. He looks awesome!!! And as far as time flying, armpit jr. is gonna be three next week :shock: Its going by too quickly :(

BTW, I'm thinking he's gonna be Lambert next year. Not sure when its supposed to happen, but hopefully he'll be losing his two front baby teeth around Halloween :lol:
Thx RPM. Lambert is a great idea and if those two front teeth don't come out, you can get them out rather easily...they are ONLY baby teeth. :lol: Next year, I think we may dress the little guy up as the Steelers #1 draft pick...you know, suit, tie, jersey, hat. :D

RuthlessBurgher
11-07-2008, 11:08 AM

Thx RPM. Lambert is a great idea and if those two front teeth don't come out, you can get them out rather easily...they are ONLY baby teeth. :lol: Next year, I think we may dress the little guy up as the Steelers #1 draft pick...you know, suit, tie, jersey, hat. :D

Since our first round draft pick next year will almost assuredly be an o-lineman or d-lineman, you better starting taking the little guy on those Cold Stone Creamery runs from now until next October! He'll need to bulk up for that role! :lol:

rpmpit
11-07-2008, 11:16 AM

Yeah, I told my wife the same thing about getting the teeth out. She didn't think it was too funny :lol:

#1 draft pick is a great idea!