PDA

View Full Version : How many sacks?

AngryAsian
11-04-2008, 09:41 PM
With Indy's offensive line being in shamble all year, how many sacks do you think this monstrous front seven will have?

I will go on record with 8 sacks.

frunko1
11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
They haven't allowed a sack the last two or three games...
I think they are doing fine.

Either way they haven't faced the steelers D yet

:tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt2

Mel Blount's G
11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
5 plus with a fumble caused/recovered.

Plus 2 picks

Nobody has been respecting indy's run game this year and I can't see us starting

costanza2k1
11-04-2008, 10:09 PM

Yup you're right, no sacks in the past 3 games their Oline is healthy again. This will be a great challenge for our D!

Bring it!

AngryAsian
11-04-2008, 10:12 PM

Yup you're right, no sacks in the past 3 games their Oline is healthy again. This will be a great challenge for our D!

Bring it!

I like it.... remember what Portis was doing on the ground prior to meeting up with our front 7. It will be a challenge, but I predict that after this game, Woodley and Harrison will be 1 and 2 leading sack machines of the league.

Chadman
11-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Umm....2....but Chadman is playing "Captain Caution" today...

Oviedo
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Manning actually gets rid of the ball quickly. This will be a tougher game than many might expect. They have their backs to the wall and will come out fighting. No more than three sacks.

stlrz d
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM

Jooser
11-05-2008, 12:19 AM
I'll go with 5. But, I will add this. If Woodley slams Peyton to the ground the way he did Campbell last night, he won't get up - lights out. :!:

costanza2k1
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
6 sacks

MeetJoeGreene
11-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Manning actually gets rid of the ball quickly. This will be a tougher game than many might expect. They have their backs to the wall and will come out fighting. No more than three sacks.

Indy has been sub-par, but I am worried about them "snapping out of it".

Of course, I worry alot.

Screw it... I am going with 6.

Chadman
11-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Upon further review....Chadman believes the Steelers will get an unprecedented 56 sacks against the Colts.

Just a hunch as Chadman plays 'Captain Outragous'....

AngryAsian
11-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Upon further review....Chadman believes the Steelers will get an unprecedented 56 sacks against the Colts.

Just a hunch as Chadman plays 'Captain Outragous'....

You had your chance to play 'Captain Outragous'.... 'Captain Caution' came out first, so two is where you'll be marked at. BTW, I hope everything is all well and good in Chadmatrimony. I know you won't changing your name to ChadDaddy, because I know that's what Jennifer and Scarlett call you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oviedo
11-05-2008, 09:41 AM

Indy has been sub-par, but I am worried about them "snapping out of it".

Of course, I worry alot.

Screw it... I am going with 6.

I have the same concern. The talent is much better than the record and they just got back some key players from injuries. We will need to hammer Manning however that is problematic because he is one of the "protected" players in the NFL and the roughing the passer flags will flow freely.

My greatest concern is the referees taking the game out of our hands in the interest to protect Manning. The calls against us this season have been ridiculous.

RussBII
11-05-2008, 09:54 AM

I think so too, look how many sacks we got against his little bro. On the other hand, Eli's a bit quicker and his line is better, and for sure the Giants have a better running game.

If the Steelers get ahead early: 5 sacks.
If the Colts take the lead and keep Lebeau guessing: 2 sacks

AngryAsian
11-05-2008, 10:33 AM
There was a reason why Portis leads the league in rushing and why up until Monday night's game, Campbell had no picks this season... the Redskins have an incredible front line. Manning and his arsenal will most definitely pose a great threat and challenge to our number one rated defense, but with last weeks relentless performance and never say die attitude, even when our offense was handing the win to the skins, our D came to play and shut down the Washington's potent offense (10th in the league). I like our chances this week and hope we maul Indy.