PDA

View Full Version : Peezy vs. Brandon Marshall

Iron Shiek
11-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Nice war of words with a former Steeler who loves running his mouth. Basically Peezy called Marshall soft and said he wines when he doesn't get the ball. Marshall's response is hilarious. I expect Marshall to not have a head if they meet again in the near future.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/04/brandon-marshall-rips-joey-porter/

BRANDON MARSHALL RIPS JOEY PORTER
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 4, 2008, 3:16 p.m. EST
On Sunday, Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter ripped Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall, calling Marshall “soft” and saying he would “mope and cry” when he didn’t get the ball.

Now Marshall has escalated the war of words.

Talking to reporters in Denver today, Marshall questioned why Porter talks trash, what his insecurities are, and even what he does on the dance floor when he goes out to nightclubs.

“Joey Porter’s one of those guys, when you’ve got guys who talk a lot of trash and want to talk about people or put people down, they have their own insecurities. His insecurities, I don’t know,” Marshall said, per the Rocky Mountain News.

“But he’s definitely one of those guys who all those muscles are popcorn muscles. He’s soft. We hear stories floating around the league all the time about him, as far as him being in nightclubs, dancing with his shirt off like a girl, or in the playground getting beat up back in California,” Marshall added. “He’s one of those guys that no matter how big he is, he can still get knocked on his butt. [Editor’s note: Or, as the case may be, shot in his butt.] He’s soft. And you can tell the way he’s talking. His nickname’s ‘Peezy’. I don’t know what ‘Peezy’ is, Joey.”

Knowing Porter, it’s safe to say he’ll have a response.

costanza2k1
11-04-2008, 07:18 PM
"they shot me in Denver"

Iron Shiek
11-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Okay this is the 2nd Porter is gay reference from other players in the media within 2 weeks. WTF!?

This stemmed from Porter questioning how he can get fined for calling out the refs but a guy gets caught with cocaine and is still playing (Matt Jones). Matt Jones rebuttal:

"I don't even know why he's even thinking about me," Jones said. "I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3686961

costanza2k1
11-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Matt Jones probably didn't know what to say so he referred to the smack book 101 and came up with that. I have to admit that when Marshal said, dances like a girl...I thought that was funny.

steelernation77
11-07-2008, 01:41 PM
I want Brandon Marshall to point me to these dance clubs where girls dance with their shirts off. Maybe he's thinking of strip clubs.

I bet Brandon Marshall is one of those guys that thinks the strippers actually like him.