PDA

View Full Version : Dislocated shoulder but no sling/immobilizer?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm no ortho doc, but does that sound right?

I think we'll hear some good news later this week about that shoulder.

Edit: In the post-game preser, Tomlin says "Ben could have come back if we needed him". I think Ben is back in practice this week no problem.

MeetJoeGreene
11-04-2008, 08:54 AM
I.

No. And I blame that decision on Tomlin. What an AWFUL coach. Totally unqualified to override the doctor and leave Ben's arm out of the sling. They probably ran out of slings because Tomlin was unprepared and didn't pack enough. When are you all going to get wise to his gross incompetence.

Oviedo
11-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I.

No. And I blame that decision on Tomlin. What an AWFUL coach. Totally unqualified to override the doctor and leave Ben's arm out of the sling. They probably ran out of slings because Tomlin was unprepared and didn't pack enough. When are you all going to get wise to his gross incompetence.

:Clap :Clap :Clap
That will be the opinion of a mentally diminished few who we could all name.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-04-2008, 09:49 AM

I think we'll hear some good news later this week about that shoulder.

Edit: In the post-game preser, Tomlin says "Ben could have come back if we needed him". I think Ben is back in practice this week no problem.

I don't know, he has barely practised without this game. I think that there is more to his health than meets the eye.

Steeler Expat
11-04-2008, 12:12 PM

Hey now, no copy and pasting from the Trib board please :nono

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 04:11 PM
MRI this afternoon (Tues): http://kdka.com/steelers/Roethlisberger ... 56115.html (http://kdka.com/steelers/Roethlisberger.injury.MRI.2.856115.html)