PDA

View Full Version : Need some Election Night entertainment?

ColumbusSteelerFan
11-03-2008, 11:44 PM
For those in the Columbus area and looking to get out and either celebrate or drink your sorrows away tomorrow night, my other band Some Random People is playing at the Otani Lounge from 8:30-10:30 PM. The Otani is off the 161 exit off of I-71. For more information about this show and the band in general, check out our web site here:

http://www.somerandompeople.com/

Hope to see you there!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Hey, CSF, went to your website, listened to Johnny Be Good, nice job!

ColumbusSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 11:38 AM

Thanks man. That's Chuck on the guitar, one of the best blues-rock guitarists I've ever played with. Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll have a good show tonight.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 02:09 PM

Thanks man. That's Chuck on the guitar, one of the best blues-rock guitarists I've ever played with. Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll have a good show tonight.

Are you the bass or the drummer? Both good!

ColumbusSteelerFan
11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I play bass in this band. In my "all-Steeler fan" band Mach Five I play guitar. Our drummer is pretty good, although he's a Bungles fan. Oh well, nobody's perfect right? :lol:

Shouldn't be too big of a crowd tonight but should still be a good time. Pictures and video will be up later this week.

RuthlessBurgher
11-05-2008, 02:51 PM
I play bass in this band. In my "all-Steeler fan" band Mach Five I play guitar. Our drummer is pretty good, although he's a Bungles fan. Oh well, nobody's perfect right? :lol:

Shouldn't be too big of a crowd tonight but should still be a good time. Pictures and video will be up later this week.

Watching his team lose week after week likely gives him plenty of practice banging on stuff, so being a drummer makes sense for him. :lol:

:bungalssuck