PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Nine on IR

Oviedo
11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
I just looked at the on line roster and saw we have 9 players on IR. When is the last time anyone can ever remember that many? Different impacts but that's alot of players.

Batch--not a loss because still on the sideline helping. OC in the making.
Kyle Clement, DL--looked good in camp. Maybe an addition next year.
Dekker, TE--no role in the future. McHugh is better.
A, Harrison, LB--big ST loss
M. Humpal, LB--looked on his way to a roster spot for ST before injury
Mendenhall--enough said. he would be coming into his own about now without the injury. His loss takes away ability to grind out the clock late in games.
Sepulveda--loss may be huge if Berger's hammy continues to act up
Simmons-no ooss except for depth. Stapleton has played better.
Warren--probably cost us the Giants game

SteelerNation1
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Dang. I forgot about Harrison. 9 is a lot of guys. Let's keep that # at 9 from now until the end of the season

rpmpit
11-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Dang. I forgot about Harrison. 9 is a lot of guys. Let's keep that # at 9 from now until the end of the season

From your keyboard to God's ears!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-03-2008, 11:35 AM
The FWP injury would have given us a huge does of Mendenhall. It would be nice to know how he would have been able to handle the starter's role.

Discipline of Steel
11-03-2008, 11:44 AM
The FWP injury would have given us a huge does of Mendenhall. It would be nice to know how he would have been able to handle the starter's role.

Yes it would have, but its also been nice seeing how Mewelde Moore has been handling the starters role.

rpmpit
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
[quote="steeler_fan_in_t.o.":1nddxfem]The FWP injury would have given us a huge does of Mendenhall. It would be nice to know how he would have been able to handle the starter's role.

Yes it would have, but its also been nice seeing how Mewelde Moore has been handling the starters role.[/quote:1nddxfem]

What about next year with all three guys healthy?? Should be fun to watch!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I just looked at the on line roster and saw we have 9 players on IR. When is the last time anyone can ever remember that many? Different impacts but that's alot of players.

Batch--not a loss because still on the sideline helping. OC in the making.Kyle Clement, DL--looked good in camp. Maybe an addition next year.
Dekker, TE--no role in the future. McHugh is better.
A, Harrison, LB--big ST loss
M. Humpal, LB--looked on his way to a roster spot for ST before injury
Mendenhall--enough said. he would be coming into his own about now without the injury. His loss takes away ability to grind out the clock late in games.
Sepulveda--loss may be huge if Berger's hammy continues to act up
Simmons-no ooss except for depth. Stapleton has played better.
Warren--probably cost us the Giants game

OMG, Oviedo ... is this the answer? You are f;'n brilliant! I hope someone starts a website - CharlieBatchforOC.com !