PDA

View Full Version : Tom Waddle says

stlrz d
11-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

He also said he believes our D forces at least one pick on Jason Campbell, who has yet to throw one.

Don't know that I agree completely with Waddle, because I have it 13-10 us...but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

As long as the Steelers win I'm happy! :tt1

AngryAsian
11-02-2008, 09:24 AM
With the heartiness of our schedule, this is one of the games we should win. Here's to Tom's prediction. :Beer

Ozey74
11-02-2008, 09:45 AM
It would be nice to see a blowout on the road against an above average opponent.

Jom112
11-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

He also said he believes our D forces at least one pick on Jason Campbell, who has yet to throw one.

Don't know that I agree completely with Waddle, because I have it 13-10 us...but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Waddle is a pretty good sports analyst. One of the better ones on Chicago sports radio. Although lately he's been going a lot more national. He makes some good points, should be interesting if it ends up that way...

stlrz d
11-02-2008, 04:11 PM

Waddle is a pretty good sports analyst. One of the better ones on Chicago sports radio. Although lately he's been going a lot more national. He makes some good points, should be interesting if it ends up that way...

Funny you should say that...over on the Ravens board "Waddle knows nothing" because he picked the Browns this week. :D

Jom112
11-02-2008, 04:34 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2b554mij]Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

Funny you should say that...over on the Ravens board "Waddle knows nothing" because he picked the Browns this week. :D[/quote:2b554mij]

He definitely knows his Chicago Sports. How well he is nationally is yet to be seen, but he is better than most...

buckeyehoppy
11-02-2008, 05:44 PM
[quote="stlrz d":irl7scb9]Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

Funny you should say that...over on the Ravens board "Waddle knows nothing" because he picked the Browns this week. :D

He definitely knows his Chicago Sports. How well he is nationally is yet to be seen, but he is better than most...[/quote:irl7scb9]

JOM, dude...the Bungholes got off the schnide. Congrats!!!

I'm with ya on Waddle. I don't get to see him or hear from him often. But he's always been one of those guys who seems like he knows what he's talking about.

I hope he'll be right on the Steelers/Deadskins because he cr@pped the bed on the Clowns/Rattards. Did he pick the Bungholes to drop the hammer on the Jagoffs?

stlrz d
11-03-2008, 08:55 AM
[quote="stlrz d":1cltsp1u]Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

He definitely knows his Chicago Sports. How well he is nationally is yet to be seen, but he is better than most...[/quote:1cltsp1u]

This is what I was talking about: http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=170145 (http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=170145)

frankthetank1
11-03-2008, 09:45 AM
i always liked tom waddle a lot

rpmpit
11-03-2008, 11:31 AM
[quote=Jom112][quote="stlrz d":3hj2l5mp]Steelers should put up a ton of points against the Skins. He said the Skins just don't get to the QB (only 10 sacks on the season) and Ben should have time to throw and with getting Holmes back it should mean big points for the Steelers.

He definitely knows his Chicago Sports. How well he is nationally is yet to be seen, but he is better than most...[/quote:3hj2l5mp]

This is what I was talking about: http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=170145 (http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=170145)[/quote:3hj2l5mp]

Even though he picked us to win, I'm not crazy about this guy. I see him every week on NFLN and like all the other "experts" he makes some safe predictions and then some he pulls out of nowhere and hopes to get lucky. Same old crap. Nothing special here.