PDA

View Full Version : Lolly's Wed Practice Update

costanza2k1
10-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Wednesday update
Willie Parker practiced today and looked good running around. Parker appears to be ready to go this week against the Redskins.

Of course we thought that before as well, only to have him suffer setbacks with his sprained knee.

Today's practice was indoors thanks to snow in Pittsburgh, so there's less of a chance he'll tweak the knee again.

Hines Ward, Deshea Townsend, Marvel Smith, Casey Hampton, Ryan Clark, Keyaron Fox and Ben Roethlisberger sat out practice today.

Roethlisberger said he expects to practice Thursday.

Ward, Townsend and possibly Hampton will as wel.

Clark really wants to play this week and looks good moving around. Of course he's not nailing anyone with his injured shoulder right now, either, so that makes a difference.

Mitch Berger said the team will make a decision Friday on his status. Clark said the same.
Posted by Dale Lolley at 3:20 PM

Ozey74
10-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Good info!! The most shocking thing to me was that there is snow in Pittsburgh already :shock:

SteelerNation1
10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Clark really wants to play this week and looks good moving around. Of course he's not nailing anyone with his injured shoulder right now, either, so that makes a difference.

Great news...I figured he would really want to play against some ex-teammates.
I'd love to see him out there

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Good info!! The most shocking thing to me was that there is snow in Pittsburgh already :shock:

Yeah, there is snow up here in NEPA too. It was bad enough to cancel Jake's school yesterday. Normally, the first few snowfalls of the year melt away pretty fast, but the ground is still white up here now.