PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Kit

stlrz d
10-28-2008, 08:54 PM
A former co-worker of mine has started a new venture. He's a good guy and came up with something that's kind of a cool idea.

Check it out if you like. http://www.officialtailgatekit.com/index.html

Jhansle1, if I have violated any policy I apologize and please delete this thread.

Thanks.

Shawn
10-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Not a bad idea.

MeetJoeGreene
10-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Why in the eff would you put

ANTI-DIARRHEAL TABLETS and NAIL CLIPPERs

in a tailgating kit?

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2008, 02:05 PM

in a tailgating kit?

Well, I don't know about the nail clippers...if you can't bring them on an airplane, should they be allowed in a tailgate kit? :lol:

But have you ever witnessed the vast amounts of fatty foods consumed at your average tailgate? Ever seen long lines for nasty port-o-potties? Put the two together, and anti-diarrheal tablets in a tailgate kit seem like a stroke of genius. :moon

stlrz d
10-29-2008, 02:12 PM

in a tailgating kit?

Nail clippers can be used for lots of things.

As for the tablets, I know there are plenty of times (back in the day) that my "night before" activities had me running to the can every few minutes. :shock:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-29-2008, 03:57 PM

in a tailgating kit?

As for the tablets, I know there are plenty of times (back in the day) that my "night before" activities had me running to the can every few minutes. :shock:

By this logic, a bucket and a barf bag should be included. I didn't look, are they?

Ozey74
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
This is a great idea!! Your buddy is on to something big!!! I wish I'd thought of it.

This might get him on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutch"

stlrz d
10-29-2008, 07:22 PM

in a tailgating kit?

By this logic, a bucket and a barf bag should be included. I didn't look, are they?

I don't think so, but when you're outside you can pretty much barf anywhere. :lol:

stlrz d
10-29-2008, 07:24 PM
This is a great idea!! Your buddy is on to something big!!! I wish I'd thought of it.

This might get him on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutch"

He's a good dude and I hope it works out for him. He plays bass in a band and sings...cool guy. I'd like to see it be successful.