PDA

View Full Version : Holmes to start on Monday!

Zigs
10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08302/923456-100.stm

AkronSteel
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Good, we need him!! He makes more of a difference than most of us want to admit. He will make a huge difference against the Skins!!! I expect him to come and play with a chip on his shoulder.

LasVegasGuy
10-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Good, we need him!! He makes more of a difference than most of us want to admit. He will make a huge difference against the Skins!!! I expect him to come and play with a chip on his shoulder.

What difference? He might get the ball thrown his way 5 times he will catch 3 of them. So unless he breaks 2 for a touchdown don't plan on him making a difference. You want to see a difference with the Steelers fire Tomlin and Arians now...

AkronSteel
10-28-2008, 07:05 PM

What difference? He might get the ball thrown his way 5 times he will catch 3 of them. So unless he breaks 2 for a touchdown don't plan on him making a difference. You want to see a difference with the Steelers fire Tomlin and Arians now...

So what you are saying is you don't think that he is a threat? You don't think he opens up things underneath for Hines and Heath? Whatever you say man! Santonio has to be game planned for. When he is in the lineup teams cannot roll coverage to Hines side of the field. Santonio challenges teams deep, even if he doesn't catch 10 passes a game, teams have to account for him.