PDA

View Full Version : Wow - These guys have WAY too much time.....

Zigs
10-28-2008, 12:44 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=267550

Some are pretty funny.........

...but the Ben/motorcycle crash is in poor taste.

RussBII
10-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Santonio Holmes (headshot of #10) and San Antonio Homes (picture of a house) made me laugh really really hard.

The Ben/Accident photos are in kinda bad taste, but enough time has passed and he's ALWAYS going to be known for it...

Ozey74
10-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Very impressed that they have 10 pages as of right now!

ghettoscott
10-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Santonio Holmes (headshot of #10) and San Antonio Homes (picture of a house) made me laugh really really hard.

:Agree

The Ben/Accident photos are in kinda bad taste, but enough time has passed and he's ALWAYS going to be known for it...

I thought it was cool that a few of the fans on there thought it was in bad taste as well. Funny is funny, aaaaaaaaaaand that aint funny. :nono

stlrz d
10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
They're not really funny though.

RussBII
10-28-2008, 03:03 PM

:Agree

I thought it was cool that a few of the fans on there thought it was in bad taste as well. Funny is funny, aaaaaaaaaaand that aint funny. :nono

It certainly is straddling that "questionable" line. Karma'll sort them out.

Steely76
10-28-2008, 03:15 PM
They post a photo of Kyle Clement? A dude who's on our IR list? Yeah he's an integral part of our team. Very weak thread by them.