PDA

View Full Version : No Woodley in 4th Q

steelblood
10-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Didn't see Woodley in the 4th Q. Frazier was in there.

Any word on an injury?

Oviedo
10-28-2008, 07:51 AM
It wouldn't had made a difference. He was being held all day and it was totally ignored by the refs.

MeetJoeGreene
10-28-2008, 08:12 AM
I did see Frazier in there and I was wondering who wasn't. I saw Farrior and Harrison but couldn't get a good look to see who might be out.

That would suck if something is up w/ him.

Iron Shiek
10-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Just add it to the list...why the hell not. The Linebackers (starters) are the only ones that haven't been hurt...what else can go wrong. When you go through 2 punters and a long snapper by week 8, you don't even need to see who else is injured, you just know its bad.

steelblood
10-29-2008, 07:40 AM
bump.

by now we'd know if it was serious. still, what could cause him to miss the fourth quarter of that game? cramps? i doubt it. i wonder if he'll show on the injury report.

Jooser
10-29-2008, 10:03 AM
I hear he only brings two jerseys to the game. So after the Giants OL ripped both of them off holding him the three previous quarters, he didn't have a jersey left to play in. There were sooo many holding calls not called on that team Sunday - unbelieveable.

steelblood
10-29-2008, 03:16 PM
I hear he only brings two jerseys to the game. So after the Giants OL ripped both of them off holding him the three previous quarters, he didn't have a jersey left to play in. There were sooo many holding calls not called on that team Sunday - unbelieveable.

I agree, but in the first half the Giants were on the receiving end of some terrible calls too. The officials were terrible both ways.

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
I heard that there was one less official on the field than usual for this game because on of the guys had a gallstone attack (or something like that) right before the game. They were trying to cover for the missing guy's responsibilities, but it didn't work.

MeetJoeGreene
10-29-2008, 04:01 PM
I heard that there was one less official on the field than usual for this game because on of the guys had a gallstone attack (or something like that) right before the game. They were trying to cover for the missing guy's responsibilities, but it didn't work.

Friggin Tomlin strikes again. He should have made sure there was an extra backup official ready and waiting. Unqualified, inexperienced dope.

Discipline of Steel
10-30-2008, 12:35 AM

Friggin Tomlin strikes again. He should have made sure there was an extra backup official ready and waiting. Unqualified, inexperienced dope.

Maybe you are onto something. We could easily make room for an extra official on our roster now that Warren went on IR.

RuthlessBurgher
10-30-2008, 09:59 AM

Maybe you are onto something. We could easily make room for an extra official on our roster now that Warren went on IR.

Don't get the conspiracy theorist Seahawk fans started again. :stirpot

costanza2k1
10-30-2008, 03:13 PM
This is what Lolly said about Woodley today:

Anonymous kelly said...

I read that Woodley didn't practice because of a calf injury... Any need to worry??

11:50 AM
Blogger Dale Lolley said...

No. Just resting him. He'll play.

2:26 PM

steelblood
10-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Something kept him out of two keys series against the Giants in the 4th Q. It had to limit him in a significant way, or the coaches simply lost their minds. Hopefully, he'll be close to 100%.

ramblinjim
10-30-2008, 05:27 PM

that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.