PDA

View Full Version : The season is officially over!!!

SteelTorch
10-26-2008, 11:44 PM
It can't get any worse than this. Our team was exposed for real today. Where to begin? The O-line sucks, can't protect our QB whatsoever. Our receivers are a joke, nobody can get open. And our QB folds under pressure against a good team like always! 4 int's? Come on! He's a game manager in every sense of the word. As for our O-line, they're probably the worst in the league. Tomlin doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and I'm convinced he was hired just because he's black. "Bad Word" Lebeau's defense makes scrub QB's look like superstars, and they can't get a stop when it counts. Forget it everyone, this team sucks!!!! I was hoping for 8-8 or 7-9, now 5-11 is looking a lot more realistic. It's over. Forget this team and this worthless head coach. Did I mention the O-line sucks?

Now, whom am I imitating? (it can be more than one person) :lol:

Zigs
10-26-2008, 11:52 PM
It can't get any worse than this. Our team was exposed for real today. Where to begin? The O-line sucks, can't protect our QB whatsoever. Our receivers are a joke, nobody can get open. And our QB folds under pressure against a good team like always! 4 int's? Come on! He's a game manager in every sense of the word. As for our O-line, they're probably the worst in the league. Tomlin doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and I'm convinced he was hired just because he's black. "Bad Word" Lebeau's defense makes scrub QB's look like superstars, and they can't get a stop when it counts. Forget it everyone, this team sucks!!!! I was hoping for 8-8 or 7-9, now 5-11 is looking a lot more realistic. It's over. Forget this team and this worthless head coach. Did I mention the O-line sucks?

LOL .... LVG?!?? Is that you?

LasVegasGuy
10-26-2008, 11:54 PM

LOL .... LVG?!?? Is that you?

I don't need to hide behind an alter ego to say Tomlin stinks. It is possible more then person has my same beliefs. This team is incapable of beating a good team with Tomlin at the helm.

SteelTorch
10-26-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't need to hide behind an alter ego to say Tomlin stinks. It is possible more then person has my same beliefs. This team is incapable of beating a good team with Tomlin at the helm.
Apparently you don't need an alter ego to whine and b*tch every time we lose either, because that's all you ever do. :Blah

costanza2k1
10-26-2008, 11:59 PM

For a minute there I thought you were serious... LOL

AngryAsian
10-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Apparently you don't need an alter ego to whine and b*tch every time we lose either, because that's all you ever do. :Blah

Torch, let's play nice. An amalgam of differing view points is what this board is all about. And this is what makes America the greatest land ever, the ability to speak one's idea, belief.... without censorship. LVG is entitled. Disagree with him all you want, but don't harass the guy because of it. This is what makes our debates and discussions worth while. I may not agree with all the points he makes, but I certainly respect the fact he can express his vantage point on this board without people busting his chops for it.

frankthetank1
10-27-2008, 10:24 AM
i agree as those negative opinions are what makes the world go round or planet if you will in this case. its always nice having different opinions and observations

LasVegasGuy
10-27-2008, 11:25 AM

Torch, let's play nice. An amalgam of differing view points is what this board is all about. And this is what makes America the greatest land ever, the ability to speak one's idea, belief.... without censorship. LVG is entitled. Disagree with him all you want, but don't harass the guy because of it. This is what makes our debates and discussions worth while. I may not agree with all the points he makes, but I certainly respect the fact he can express his vantage point on this board without people busting his chops for it.

It's cool AS. I know I am pissing people off. I have also realized this is a pro-Tomlin board and any critism of the guy is racist. I expect the heat and I deal with it. I don't like Tomlin I have made it known but am I the only one seeing a trend here? We struggle against good teams, period. From the words of the great Barrack Obama we need change. We are going nowhere with Tomlin/Arians.

frankthetank1
10-27-2008, 11:27 AM
It's cool AS. I know I am pissing people off. I have also realized this is a pro-Tomlin board and any critism of the guy is racist. I expect the heat and I deal with it. I don't like Tomlin I have made it known but am I the only one seeing a trend here? We struggle against good teams, period. From the words of the great Barrack Obama we need change. We are going nowhere with Tomlin/Arians.

without arians i bet you wouldnt be bashing tomlin so much. the guy is pretty much the same as cowher was in his first couple of years. besides you think this team would be better with either whiz or grimm? i dont

Iron Shiek
10-27-2008, 12:12 PM

honestly LVG...its a Pro-Steelers board. I don't think people are all up on Tomlin's nutz, they just don't share the same ideas as you. And I don't know where all this "racist" stuff is coming from just because you bash the guy. Maybe I missed something else you wrote.

Anyway, the two losses to "good" teams on our schedule were both winnable. We aren't getting railroaded even though we've looked completely inept in both games, but they really need to put some things together and I think they will.

stlrz d
10-27-2008, 02:20 PM

honestly LVG...its a Pro-Steelers board. I don't think people are all up on Tomlin's nutz, they just don't share the same ideas as you. And I don't know where all this "racist" stuff is coming from just because you bash the guy. Maybe I missed something else you wrote.

Anyway, the two losses to "good" teams on our schedule were both winnable. We aren't getting railroaded even though we've looked completely inept in both games, but they really need to put some things together and I think they will.

It comes from posts on the trib board during last season.

RuthlessBurgher
10-27-2008, 02:38 PM

So wait...if you are quoting Obama, does that mean you aren't racist? I'm confused. :wink:

LasVegasGuy
10-27-2008, 02:47 PM
It comes from posts on the trib board during last season.

This fool only has it half right. I did post my disgust for him over at the Trib board last year and this year. He took it upon himself to think the remarks were racist. Did I come out an call the guy the "N" word? No. I merely said he was probably hired to make the Rooney's look good and to practice what they preach. I have said numerous times his resume didn't hold anymore water then Whizenhunts. I mean geez Tomlin proved nothing in the NFL he was a 1 year defensive coordinator with one of the worst passing defenses in the league. Whisenhunt was already on Cowhers staff and had an offense that was producing. The other difference was Whiz was white and Tomlin was black. Hiring a black minority when the whole league was watching was genius. To go ahead and hire Whisenhunt after pushing the "Rooney Rule" on the league would have been hypocrytical in my opinion. If those statements are racist then so be it.

LasVegasGuy
10-27-2008, 02:49 PM

So wait...if you are quoting Obama, does that mean you aren't racist? I'm confused. :wink:

Who knows, Who cares. By the way I am voting for Mickey Mouse both Presedential Candidates suck in my opinion.

RuthlessBurgher
10-27-2008, 10:40 PM
I am voting for Mickey Mouse both Presedential Candidates suck in my opinion.

Mickey Mouse would be an improvement over the last 8 years worth of Goofy. :D

Steel Life
10-27-2008, 11:00 PM
This fool only has it half right. I did post my disgust for him over at the Trib board last year and this year. He took it upon himself to think the remarks were racist. Did I come out an call the guy the "N" word? No. I merely said he was probably hired to make the Rooney's look good and to practice what they preach. I have said numerous times his resume didn't hold anymore water then Whizenhunts. I mean geez Tomlin proved nothing in the NFL he was a 1 year defensive coordinator with one of the worst passing defenses in the league. Whisenhunt was already on Cowhers staff and had an offense that was producing. The other difference was Whiz was white and Tomlin was black. Hiring a black minority when the whole league was watching was genius. To go ahead and hire Whisenhunt after pushing the "Rooney Rule" on the league would have been hypocrytical in my opinion. If those statements are racist then so be it.
In the same amount of time Tomlin has out-performed Whiz & the Cards are showing signs of coming apart at the seams...I'll take winning records & stability thank you. As for the resume, Cowher's was thin, as was Noll's - this is a formula that has worked for the Rooney's & has produced results, who are you to argue?

Jooser
10-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Ok, who told HHH about this board! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1021/funny****29bs8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)