PDA

View Full Version : Clark, dislocated shoulder?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Can that be "popped" back in, good to go? Or is it one of those 4-6 week things?

BTW, did Anthony Smith come in and play? I'm guessing not since he didn't get flagged for anything.

stlrz d
10-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Probably depends on the individual.

Tyronne Carter played.

frankthetank1
10-27-2008, 07:30 AM
i think i would rather have troy playing fs and smith play ss rather than carter fill in for clark. carter has the slowest reaction time to plays i have ever seen

Bandito
10-27-2008, 12:48 PM
I wonder if Amani Toomer would have caught that ball near the goalline had Ryan been playing instead of Carter? That was a game changer there. I think this is as critical as GW going down because of the safety and then their march down the field.

Critical was not being able to stop the 3rd down conversions.

AngryAsian
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
I wonder if Amani Toomer would have caught that ball near the goalline had Ryan been playing instead of Carter? That was a game changer there. I think this is as critical as GW going down because of the safety and then their march down the field.

Critical was not being able to stop the 3rd down conversions.

Excellent point, welcome to the site and I'm glad a mexican contingent is alive and present on the board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

frankthetank1
10-27-2008, 01:09 PM

i think clark would of definetly broken that pass up. i dont like carter at all. he isnt the best tackler and he is too slow. clark is so important to the defense