PDA

View Full Version : Cowher on Inside the NFL

rpmpit
10-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Saw it last night. Cowher was awesome in his totally biased support of the Steelers. They had him up against Phil Simms talking about the game this Sunday. You guys should definitely check it out if you missed it.

To summarize, they asked both guys who the better team was and who would win. Cowher said Steelers, Simms said Giants. But like I said, check it out for yourselves.

LasVegasGuy
10-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Saw it last night. Cowher was awesome in his totally biased support of the Steelers. They had him up against Phil Simms talking about the game this Sunday. You guys should definitely check it out if you missed it.

To summarize, they asked both guys who the better team was and who would win. Cowher said Steelers, Simms said Giants. But like I said, check it out for yourselves.

I noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring while the other guys were. Other then that he showed alot of love to his former team. I just don't see why he would want to go to Cleveland or Cincy and tarnish a good thing he has in Pittsburgh. If he comes back to coaching he should certainly head to the NFC.